Johnny X
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2005
- Messages
- 1,178
- Reaction score
- 446
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Jerseyville Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
I took my boys up to Flint City on 9/29 because my 7 year old has been begging me to take him. He's really developing an interest in artifacts. We only had about 45 minutes before I had to leave to take them to their mothers. MAN was it a great 45 minutes. Found a little point, not sure what the type is, A small adena type blade.. and the biggest point I have found up there. A monster Etley. How this wasn't broken by the plow is a dang miracle. I have a video of my 7 year old pulling it out.
Attachments
Upvote
0
that's an EPIC find, bet he was stoked!
Awesome Finds!






