WoofWoof
Greenie
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2012
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 21
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gettysburg
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Whites MXT Pro, Fisher F75 LTD
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
OK about time I chimed in here. Having been a combat engineer demolition specialist and still have all my digits, this thing is safe. Even if it still had powder in it, unless it was chambered in a breech, it would only pop. No flying bullets ala Hollywood.
I'm gonna show it to my Dad. He's a Vietnam war veteran , an avid hunter since boyhood, a reloader, and safety nut. Wether it's A safety hazard or not , considering its size ... If it still has powder he wont give me a choice , he'll take it.
I used to have 2,000 rounds of WW2 .06 FMJ/Tracers...worse part of shooting them(aside from the fact they were hard on a barrel)was more DIDNT fire than did!









