image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 78
Have a few relics too haven't cleaned anything yet don't even know the dates on my wheats except I know I got a 1909 in there with no S. so easy to post from the phone though.

Nice CW storecard! The new Q. David Bowers book shows this as MI-525-C and ascribes a value of $25-35 in VF-XF condition.
John in the Great 208

Nice haul, Tokens are sooooooo cool, love em!! HH

Wow - the variety is excellent as usual, what a yard! Congrats on the card token, silva, IH, buff and sweet button.
You gotta have a pile of tokens by now J, nice diggin!

Great token! never seen that one before. Congrats on all the oldies!

Great handful of keepers! Love the token, I think I've seen that one on ebay before but cant recall price. WTG!

Sweet score on the rare CW token Griff!! :hello2: Nice handful of deliciousness there. Have you looked up any info on the Jackson Hall? Button is sweet too - shank still there? Congrats bro!!

Have you looked up any info on the Jackson Hall? Button is sweet too - shank still there? Congrats bro!!
Thanks bro. It's my 6th one and a thrill every time. An old timer from the historical society told me a couple of years ago that he believed Jackson Hall was located where Shubpach's store is downtown. The button looks good on the back to should clean up pretty nice. :)

Sweet digs, J. Congrats on the Buff and IH's, nice save on the CW store card. Love the button. :thumbsup:

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back