What's new

9-18 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A gorgeous day for a hunt.

 
Upvote 0
Mighty fine Video Drew! Great finds also. Will run into you one of these days! :icon_thumleft:
 
Gator-Flea said:
Good finds...............nice video
SonnyFl said:
Mighty fine Video Drew! Great finds also. Will run into you one of these days! :icon_thumleft:
Thanks you Gator-Flea and SonnyFl.

SonnyFl, I'm not sure who Drew is, but I'm sure our paths will cross again.

Bill aka Willie d
 
Looks like a great day at the beach. Didn't see you Monday, ken and I were trying our luck again.
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Looks like a great day at the beach. Didn't see you Monday, ken and I were trying our luck again.
Les, it was pretty great.

I lost my job last month, so my routine has changed. If I get out at all, it's been on Sunday.

C ya
 
nice video.........thanks for sharing
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom