9TH. ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTERS RENDEZVOUS

Geeze Joe I hope that you fed my steak to el Bucky ?? however, mi Poopy is female ???
.La.jpgLa poop b.jpgLa POOP in her favorite position.jpg

Attachments

• La Buk.jpg
    La Buk.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 119
  • La Buk.jpg
    La Buk.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Strange to say, but I'm quite surprised that LAST year, for the first time, "dogs" were an issue. But, last year was a first for more than one thing, I guess. I would hope that Bucky would be as welcome as some of the folks riding horses into the Don's Camp. Bucky is well-behaved - and, an important part of Tom and Sharon's lives.

If Tom were to stay home because of Bucky not being welcome - I would prefer he bring Bucky and attend the Rendezvous - besides - Bucky has got quite the personality!!

Mrs.O

I love dogs. They are never an issue with me! I attended a get together in Utah years back for the Ancient Lost Treasures website. We got there late and I just tossed out my gear on the ground and went to sleep. I woke up to a huge Rottweiler pissing on my web gear.:tongue3: It was no big deal. But I was sorely tempted to pee in his water bowl.

Last edited:
Tramp......No necktie party.....

Double-Jack

Relaxing in the shade in Joe's camp, 2008:

Don't look crowded at all.:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
I will not be able to make the event this year to my great disappointment.
I was hoping to meet many of you which would have been this Yankees true pleasure.
So much to learn and so many curious personalities to observe.

Enjoy each other, tell tall tales, and keep the camp fires burning bright!

Only nine (9) days until the Don's Camp gate will be opened for the 9th. annual Dutch Hunter's Rendezvous. I don't know what time the gate will be unlocked, but if you get in touch with Wayne, he can give you a better idea.

Wayne Tuttle
[email protected]
602-501-2898

Randy is not working the Rendezvous this year, so it won't do any good to call him.

Carolyn and I will be there early evening Thursday night. We will probably bring a bucket of chicken for early arrivals. Food this year is still up in the air as to when and what will be available. Figure on bringing your own until I make an announcement on the forums. SSAR mentioned bringing out their BBQ wagon and cooking hamburgers and hot dogs. they mentioned charging $5. a plate, but that is still up in the air. We are trying to get that firmed up now.

See you all there.

Take care,

Joe

Donald,

Just a joke.......

Hope to see you there, but don't expect to see NP show up. I never did.

Take care,

Joe

Pippinwhitepaws wrote
{ I swear I know that guy in the armor?}

$(KGrHqN,!oEF!QIw)4qmBQUh4oNPkQ~~60_35.JPG

Look familar?

<No offense to my amigo Dustcap!>

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek - and wish you a great rendezvous!
Oroblanco

Kurt Painter,

You wrote this on DUSA:

[A few members of Double-Jack will be showing up Saturday, I hope Joe is going to be there Saturday, Badger, Looney and I have talked allot about who we want to say hello to and Joe is on top of the list....Joe, Double-Jack wants to have a go at your directions. Badger and I will talk to you at the Camp.....There will only be 5 or 6 of us from the crew out there. (We are coming to listen to your stories). Double-Jack members will not discuss any on going works... There may be a person or two who may try to start problems with members of Double-Jack. We ask that if any of you have a problem with me or my crew to leave it home..We avoid large crowds because of threats we receive constantly from the forums, that is why we don't often post on the main pages...We have a facebook page one is open the other locked to members and friends only...
Please let us have a Great time out there...

Thanks Double-Jack
Kurt Painter]

This is the ninth year for the Rendezvous. In those years we have had a number of people show up who have serious problems with some of the other people who attend. We have never had a problem......ever. Anyone who express's animosity is told to leave their problems at the gate. So far, that has worked fine.

You and your crew will be welcome at the event. I will be happy to walk you, and others, through my Stone Map conclusions and answer any questions that arise.

Look forward to meeting you and the other members of "Double-Jack". Believe you will all enjoy the event.

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back