What's new

A set of brass dowsing rods.

lesjcbs

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
880
Reaction score
340
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These are a set of dowsing rods I have used in the past and my trusty dog standing guard. The dowsing rods in the picture with my dog are not the ones on the papers. Also, I now have a different metal detector than the one in this picture.
 

Attachments

  • S5302851.webp
    S5302851.webp
    383.8 KB · Views: 139
  • S5300662.webp
    S5300662.webp
    830.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
That's what I like, brass or bronze rods with NO handles.
 
Never tried or seen dowsing rods in use; always interested in new things!

Love the Einstein quote...
 
My choice also is Brass, copper and no handles.
That is one Beautiful Dog.
Marvin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom