Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

mannings

Feb 4, 2006
Springfield said:
Pala Y Pico said:
... This is ranglers thread, he gave his thoughs as to how he wanted it to work. ....

It's my understanding that this is a public forum operated by TreasureNet. Perhaps rangler ought to start up his own blog - then he could accept/reject whomever he wishes.

I have no dog in this fight .. apathetic as to the debate, actually.

However, the above comment shows a complete disregard for simple respect among people. Sure, it's a public forum, does that make it 'right' to be abrasive/combative toward others ... as if it's some kind of sport for nerds? I'm not attacking you Springfield. Though I disagree with a lot (not all) of what you say, I can't say your logic is usually flawed. This time, though, it seems your logic has been reduced to pettiness. You're better than that. I've seen you handle your debates with solid rationale and diplomacy ... this post just bugged me.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
mannings,
thanks for the reply...and to those that support my efforts here - a hearty thank you!

it is a new day, the old crap of highjacking and disrupting will not work anymore...
causing doubt is all springfield has done over the years, as far as bit - I would argue that his work was incorrect, and did not see the reasoning behind his solution. I would like to see his work...
As far as my work, it is on display in all the many monuments I have marked on this thread and the other one..clearly stated, drawn, showing the confirmation marks along the way each and every time- if you can't understand them after I have painstakingly drawn it out - then you need more study and research,..which is what I did before, I showed up here!
to those that understand, welcome, it will be a great time recovering these sites, to those the dont or cant, well...pay your dues, wear out a dozen pair of boots and a couple of computers and then circle back and join the hunt
rangler
bonesonfire.jpg

Attachments

• bonesonfire.jpg
    bonesonfire.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,752

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
Rangler, Thank you very much for your unselfish teaching, without your help, I would not have understood how to read an Omega and find the things that were meant to be found. The same goes for Old Dog, both of these men have tought me alot, and I for one can't get along without their help. Thanks guy's. RockHopper2

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
"It's my understanding that this is a public forum operated by TreasureNet. Perhaps rangler ought to start up his own blog - then he could accept/reject whomever he wishes."

translation: "I wish I could discourage you on posting the solutions to the code, I really don't want everyone to know this stuff...I have a few sites that I am helping people with and they are paying me for the stuff you are giving away for free to everyone..geesh!"

What you are correct about is this is a public forum AND I all ready have the ability to reject those who only want to cause confusion and disinformation and doubt...it called the "iggy" button! and you are in first place on that ignore list along with Shortie
Lamar [ padre alarm] and swr, great company there guys.

Maybe you want people to go to your blog, so you can get some traffic, where people read how the jesuits never mined anything. never had an accord with the king, ect ect ad nauseum.

So just in case, you didnt get it, please dont post here again! You and your attitude are not welcome here.

IF everyone will places him on ignore - I will not respond anymore to his attacks, and he will virtually disappear !!<----this applies to all those on ignore.
hope this will help us get back the the topic of this thread, and stop the hijacking for the umpteenth time ~!!
rangler
ps thanks rocky and others for stating the truth and the reason I am here..
52d25d5d2cdc2da6ac6890a9a8c801a158c7164_t.gif

Attachments

• 52d25d5d2cdc2da6ac6890a9a8c801a158c7164_t.gif
    52d25d5d2cdc2da6ac6890a9a8c801a158c7164_t.gif
    10 KB · Views: 1,699

tesoro dog

May 31, 2007
Let me get this straight,, this is a Treasure Hunting site/thread is it not. Most of us come here too learn about signs and symbols and learn how to decipher them, Right? There are folks here, that I believe know more than others about doing this! We/I look too these folks for guidance and information, which will hopefully in the future help us to recover something that will allow us to face the rough times that lie ahead. Without these folks unselfishly helping us, we have almost a 0% chance of being successful in our search, a search that in most cases will test our mettle if we ever get the chance to make an entry!
Then there are those that continue to hamper everyone Trails, naysayers that for strange reasons of their own, want to discredit any advice given freely to us. Has he ever volunteered any information for any of us? I haven't found any help in any of his posts! If he knows anything of value, he sure hides it pretty well, he makes all of these vague references about knowing this and knowing that, but does he give details, hell NO!
I want to learn all I can, I keep what I want and I toss what I don't! Grow Up stoneface and stop all this Childish Crap, take your loafers off and buy some boots and and learn how to fill them!
shortstack! Don't you think you have gone too far? You have insulted all of us trackers with Brown Eyes. You owe us an apology! td

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know everything either. The OP [rangler]wants everyone who reads his word to understand that he knows so much about treasure hunting and signs.

...yes that is correct poster...in each marking of a monument, I am showing you my work, the solution is to identify the signs, know what they mean in context to not only the signs nearby but the ones used all over the western hemisphere...

There are many pieces of information, that I have seen written by others, that I would like to believe. However, with no proof of some of these claims by others, I simply must take all information as a mere suggestion or, intelligent supposition.

no need to be so weak in your understanding, the codemakers, built in the confirmation marks all along the way..so pay attention to the confirmation marks and your doubts about my interpreting will dissipate...and you will learn to break the code like I did! ha!
rangler

Attachments

17.4 KB · Views: 1,661

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Wonderful post Rangler, when you speak of confirmation marks would that be two marks ( or more ) on the same rock or one next to it and does it include facial features of the outline of the stone as well( one corner with 3), another corner with 1814/ O RO/ ( space between the and R ) there was another with a drill hole and some_____ took a bulldozer and pushed it down the hill along with about 40 yards of dirt. Also would two carvings to use as confirmation marks to indicate this is real and three would indicate a corner and should be remembered as there may be others nearby, or a map of sorts showing a triangle ( not a dig here sign )

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
thanks dsty,
you said..".Wonderful post Rangler, when you speak of confirmation marks would that be two marks ( or more ) on the same rock or one next to it and does it include facial features of the outline of the stone as well( one corner with 3), another corner with 1814/ O RO/ ( space between the and R ) there was another with a drill hole and some_____ took a bulldozer and pushed it down the hill along with about 40 yards of dirt. Also would two carvings to use as confirmation marks to indicate this is real and three would indicate a corner and should be remembered as there may be others nearby, or a map of sorts showing a triangle ( not a dig here sign )"

yes Ernie, the confirmation marks are built in to the monument to guide you , then to confirm that you have done the correct thing with it...
I have not found the facial features used as yet, but confirmations are different on every single site...because of the nature of the terrain, and the circumstances, but they are always used..it is the only way I have stayed on track for over couple of decades...

for instance look at the nubian princess mark up on thoms thread...see below
the line of sight from the duck, touches the black dog...right at his nose...knowing full well the the attribute of the dog is his nose and not his eyes...so to look where the dog is looking...you follow his nose...then when the extension of the line goes to the boulder in the background, you will see it touches the letter "S" carved in the rock...notice that the bottom of the letter S is missing...AND that the line from the duck to the dogs nose to the letter S actually touches this exact spot..huge confirmation that your line drawn is correct..now you know without a shadow of a doubt that the letter S is the secret of this monument was to [presumably] sending you in a southern direction, this will be proven out, when thom gets back there, and head at the southern direction and finding the lasts or next to last sign from this monument. also I found later when checking the photo again , there is a 3 digit number right above this line on the backgroud rock
Nubian_Princess an old dog original rangler marked.jpg
this is a totally awesome omega monument, thanks to thom for posting it and allowing us all to learn from it...
next is poor farm last monument, where a double sent of bearing lines are present, showing not only confirmation but redundancy..bee-tee-full always in awe of what the codemakers will come up with next..amazing
rangler
DSC01724 po\'farms white dog fat owl redundant advanced.jpg
here on poorfarms pic, you see the two bearing lines, [redundant] and confirming...

Attachments

• Nubian_Princess an old dog original rangler marked.jpg
    Nubian_Princess an old dog original rangler marked.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,048
  • DSC01724 po\'farms white dog fat owl redundant advanced.jpg
    DSC01724 po\'farms white dog fat owl redundant advanced.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1,356
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
dsty and trackers,
now with just a bit more time spent on thoms nubian princess, here is another example of confirmation and redundancy...
Nubian_Princess an old dog original rangler marked advanced.jpg
thoms nubian princess photo
here you will see the yellow bearing line..drawing a line from here to due south 180* you will notice the blue line that makes kinda like a dollar sign [$] that blue line parallels the yellow compass bearing!..notice that the letter S is angled on the rock, and if you draw the line to show this angle it confirms the line..nice huh..perfect really..no way to get confused when it is laid out with confirmation marks as easy to see as these, when you know what to look for,...the code is broken!
hope this helps to fatten your notebook... also note both lines pass right over the pheasant symbol, showing that it is indeed the salient symbol and the one to use next in line following the Distance, and the Direction.[also a confirmation that the pheasant is real...and the line is correct!
rangler
* this line is just needs to be confirmed by thoms onsite investigation the next time he shows up here.

ps also look above number '4' sign, and you will see a large dark shadow..one of the largest 'pieces' of black shadow at the site, see what it is?...yep a shadow of a large pheasant head..redundant indeed..also saying the next sign is above the ground..
life is good, when things like this all come together as seamless as this site is...
wow~!

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
ill have to get a close up to get a distance number on those bearings thanks rangler its another learning tool for us to learn from i still want to uncover the rest of rock to see what they covered up

Hoss KGC

May 30, 2003
USA
So I guess I never understood the difference between an "advanced" treasure sign and a "basic" treasure sign?

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Hoss KGC said:
So I guess I never understood the difference between an "advanced" treasure sign and a "basic" treasure sign?
Let me help you. A 'basic' treasure sign is a rabbit hole. An 'advanced' treasure sign is found inside the rabbit hole.

poorfarm

Feb 13, 2011
rangler said:
springfield,
you had stated in reply...
You are contradicting yourself and destroying the logic of your premise.

Now you are saying the miners removed the gold and left the silver. 'That is why the caches are small'. Historically (not today) silver was worth 1/16th the value of gold. That means even at 20%, your silver cache was twice the size of the gold removed. [1] That of course assumes the mine produced both gold and silver that was separatable with the technology available at the time. This was impossible unless a mine was located that produced both oxide-rich gold ore that could have been rough-smelted and native silver that could have been separately extracted from the same deposit. Hint: this combination has never been reported. [2] Your observation that rough-smelted gold ingots from your assumed time period often contained significant amounts of silver is definitely correct, but they also frequently contained even more copper. Who got the copper?

Another couple questions - for you too, Old Dog. [3] With the king's masons on hand to mark the king's caches, presumably the most important share (you know, 'pain of Spain'), why did they leave it behind? Are you claiming that the miners brought home their 80% and abandoned the king's share back in the wilderness, even though the king's specially trained people were along for the ride? Please explain why the king didn't demand delivery of his property. Second - if what you claim is true, why didn't the king send his people back to recover his share later? Seems simple - his men marked it and buried it, didn't they? Would have been easy.

No, sorry guys, none of this makes sense no matter how you try to spin it. I should know, because I tried to make it work in my mind too 30 years ago. It doesn't work (and I think you know it doesn't). We are finding carvings, monuments and other signs - yes indeed. They are cleverly executed, yes. They can be associated with additional signs, definitely. However, with fewer exceptions than you could count on your fingers (if even that many), these clues are not Spanish era. You guys are on a mysterious trail no doubt - but it is not the King's Trail. The sooner you realize this, the better.

[1]Now you are saying the miners removed the gold and left the silver. 'That is why the caches are small'. Historically (not today) silver was worth 1/16th the value of gold. That means even at 20%, your silver cache was twice the size of the gold removed.

that was the point of "paying a parking ticket with pennies" comment, the silver being more bulky than the gold but still 'coin of the realm'...the thinking was, let the kings mens and their crew and gear, take these tons of silver to the coast and the galleons.
a clever way to pay the price in the accord with the king, and get away clean with just the gold bars.
[2]Your observation that rough-smelted gold ingots from your assumed time period often contained significant amounts of silver is definitely correct, but they also frequently contained even more copper. Who got the copper?

A. copper mixed with gold would be rated as 18k not 24 with appox 25% copper/75% gold

[3] that was my assertion not old dogs, you are seeing this in a myopic way...there was a separation of these players...the mason worked for wages, the others a percentage...the jesuits were there with the with maps and plans.
They had free reign, there where in the early days and later in the more isolated places no one else there to molest them...they prospected, they mined, the smelted,they paid the quint, built the monument, buried same...shipped the goods to the pope...who has a lovely basement all a glitter.....years later even decades later, sometimes even centuries separated the mines and the kings men recovery crew.

You might not believe the above scenario, but you can disprove it either.
I work day to day decoding monuments now numbering in the hundreds
the code is clear if you know. and graffiti filled if you dont.
rangler

i think this means air all right but the air that comes in a pozo!!
sun ,time ,light air

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
hoss said..

so i guess that is a positive comment,and if so - I thank you very much
rangler
compass-rose.jpg

Attachments

• compass-rose.jpg
    compass-rose.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,214

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler,

"I am suprised at how much hair you have. considering how many are trying to take it." This from Jermiah Johnson. Probably quoted incorrectly.

Thank you for your perseverance in trying to teach those of us that are willing to learn. I know you have to defend yourself when so many........actually a few want you scalp. :laughing7:

Sometimes your words could use a littttle more sugar, as my little back there has too many "t`s". That is just my opinion.

With out you and Thom I think we would be lost. Please continue to help us reach our goal.

There are a few brown eyes that have your back on this quest.

oddrock

Apr 7, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett , Minelab ,White's, others and B.S. sniffer
I for one miss the deleted posts... ???.... ::)... Should we really believe that no one cheated on the "Kings Rules" when he was "way over there"? Many bank robbers horse thieves, etc. in more modern times knew they would be hung if caught....sometimes for only a few dollars. (human nature seems to indicate that when ....$... are involved some will always cheat a little bit? .. and the Church and Politicians are not exempt)
The "Spanish" were only in control for a few centuries?....do we only follow their signs and symbols? And forget that that they tried to destroy some if not all history that did not suit them that they found?.....

Oddrock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread