Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
There are also some dots that available on alot of sites, all that I have seen represent trails, sometimes, to point out a square, triangle or a circle, the mooring holes seem to be from 1/4 inch to 4 inch, all that I have seen are on about 30 degree angle, the horzonial drill are also different sizes and have other information with them, I do so much wish that I had taken more time and watched the outline of the rock/boulder. In 1965 in Ozark Arkansas there was a hill near the lock and dam that they built that had a fault line about 20 inches wide 8 feet deep and 20 feet long, crawling out once I always had to pull myself up with a boulder that was lodged in the crevice and on the side there was an "A" about 4 inches long, that was my First found carving and I've been hooked ever since. As a small boy in Stringtown OK my Grandgather had a person of color that had a mule and a slip that they hunted buried money with, he told me some wild stories. Times up got to go

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
It was in the North East outside bend of the Arkansas River, 200 feet or so above the River on a small hill, East of Ozark ark about a mile or less,there was some houses there last time I was there beautiful view of the River, goggle earth may give some more info. I would like to state something else at this point, I have never tried this but it stands to reason that a drill hole on a 30 degree angle might also be used when you find letters / numbers that's also on a 30 degree angle as a small ruler placed atop and used as a mooring hole, its possible and just a thought. The "A" upside down "V" are some that I have seen represent a nearby land mark, or something covered, not always ( never above ) one instance it represented with other letters 115 paces go to the right. Multiple 4" drill holes are usually maps, find the one that's larger, deeper and anything that makes it different, measurements should be from center to center of the holes, one 16" X16" had a 3 inch X 3inch hole 6" from the edge of the large hole that was used as a directional indicator and measure by the foot, if it had been a 4" X4" then it could be Paces, cordell, always look around the outside of the hole for bear tracks and follow them backwards or as coming from the den ( cache ) site. I feel that something may have been placed in one end and was covered with small rocks, there was some basketball size rocks , no holes that I remember, on the one at Ozark Ark

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the mark up on this alpha...
DSCF1141rangler (c) 2003-2010 alpha marked.jpg

1. bear face looking to the right [suggesting he is looking at his den] [thanks ernie]
2.the awesome north star hoyo [pointing north by the way]
3.lizard- a tiny hint to look for a tiny lizard trail marker
4.white dog, so cute and smart..he is looking at the compass heading
5.heart-this heart is the redundant pointer showing that all important compass bearing
6. mystery glyph[f?]
7.sky face..attention getter looking straight up to the heavens, askin for a blessing

All in all a nicely crafted alpha or master monument...we will go visit this guy in the fall
when temps drop down to human levels, if you part of the outdoor class room...
This is still a 'hot' site, as in I dont know if the goods are still there..it matters not. as you cannot take anything out of the supers, legally...but what we all can take is knowledge
as this is the perfect teaching example on how these master mouments work...and since no one else can dig this thing..I have no fear of posting it...once you see the whole workings
you will be amazed as well...
unless of course your one of the disinformation crowd..then this is just the work of hippies, surveyors, timber men, sheepherders..yea thats the ticket, sheepherder in the desert with
little or no water...hmmm?
believable or not you decide
rangler

AST19.jpg
alchemy states a cube is truth

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
when you turn the canyon corner, walking in the dry wash the vista that opens up is expansive. a quick check of the compass, says 273 degree due west...standing there, as I gaze over the valley and hills now in view, in this sea of brown rocks and green cacti..there..a white rock
eye catcher, just did its job...nice
DSCF1157.jpg
(c) copyright 2003-2011 all rights reserved - rangler ...can you see it?

HOOSIERau

Jan 5, 2011
IN
Very cool eye catcher ! You'd go right past it, if you didnt know what you were looking for.
So when you see an eye-catcher like that, what do you do ? Go up to it and look for a mark on the eye-catcher itself ?
Look for another marker closeby ? Look for a notch for direction ?

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Hoosier says: Verry cool eyecatcher,

Rangler, do you stay to the right where there looks to be a trail?
or do you bear left where the duck? head is looking back at you?

Thanks, Weekender

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
hoosier,
Very cool eye catcher ! You'd go right past it, if you didnt know what you were looking for.
So when you see an eye-catcher like that, what do you do ? Go up to it and look for a mark on the eye-catcher itself ?
Look for another marker closeby ? Look for a notch for direction ?

all the above except for the notch thingy..lol

this one was my first eye catcher that amazed me, and been a devote ever since.
up close this is a diamond shape, 3'x2' wide and thick , like 4-5 inches...this makes
a shadow in the shape of an "L"...the pointer is pointing to a rock that is a vara or
so away...[I have to paint you the pic, as those pics are on a burnt hard drive...]
we reached this valley after seeing the alpha...decoded the compass heading after
the first recon trip, then on the second trip , we turned the corner , overlooking this valley
and I see the eye catcher right away..we where all ready on the trail, climbing up hill to over
look the valley on the south side. I took the first pic at like 10am..then when we came back
a few hours later, snapped the pic again...well the first pic the diamond was pointing to this rock a vara or two away...not much there..then the noon time pic showed that exact rock to have a shadow picture frame surrounding the rock..on three sides, it looked like a mine
shaft~~!
more later
rangler
lower.jpg

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
weekender,
rangler, do you stay to the right where there looks to be a trail?
that was about the X icon..seeing in the field on the trail you keep the X
to your left as a inbound trail marker...recently we have concluded [don't forget
it is a measurement first of all]
that this heartquests heart rock with an X on it is now known to be pointing
to an accurate compass bearing..not just the general direction.
and that was determined by the right lobe of the heart being more dominate.
so you have to 'read' each sign, each time you see it..but that is not hard.

or do you bear left where the duck? head is looking back at you?

the duck is not so much left or right but forward or reverse.
if your on a known trail, and you come upon a duck, as part of a monument
you need to pause, and photo this then study it on your camera,
and reverse your direction , and that is because you missed the fork in the
trail behind you...at least thats my experience, let me know yours.
rangler

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
Where's rangler? These boards have really slowed down. I only have to check once a week, and read for three minutes to check every new post.

Pala Y Pico

Jan 18, 2011
Colorado and New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler, I noticed you are back.

When I was in high school there was a group, that did not like brown eyes, I think they called them the cowboys. ( I own a few pair of boots myself).

I`m not clear on what happened to you.

One day when a school friend and I came back from lunch, we saw a muscle shirt guy from a rival school(in the parking lot), holding a cowboy by the head ramming his head against a car door repeatably.Two other muscle shirt guys were watching, backing him up.

I guess at this point, I have to mention that the cowboy`s best friend was just standing there watching this happen.

This picture has always caused psycological problem for me, as I just don't get it...., how could his best friend just stand there watching..........

I did not really like the cowboys because of their looking down on me attitude. With out thinking I stopped my car, before I could get out, my friend got out before me and was tapping that muscle guy on his shoulder, saying we`re next, bring it on.

To my suprise they backed down, as the two cowboys that did not like my friend and I were already walking away away.

I feel like I just drove by that parking lot and left you hanging. and I am so sorry, I did not know what to do.

Estoy muy contento que as regresado. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Senior Mario...

yes I am back- it is hard to keep a good man down~!
no worries my friend, thanks for the kinds words I did my time
and didn't want anyone else to get sucker punched...
you know good guy style...didnt rat, didn't complain , took it like
a man, did my time, and now...watch out world..the code is broken
and the one who broke the code is here to help all the worthy trackers
find the goods...
oro delightful
rangler
ps sent you pm

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
A big thank you to you guys, lovit and dsty, it means a lot to know who your friends
really are on a site filled with shadows...lol
yep back with lots of energy and enthusiasm for the hunt, I remind all who have a site they are working
on that I will mark the elements for you, decode their meanings, and help you all I can to recover the goods
no strings attached, ala dign4it style.
lets put the treasure back in treasure hunting~!! :hello2:
oro forthrightly
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, come on Ris. Don't you believe that the Spanish vandals constructed all of those large stone monuments using ropes, wooden wheels, and horse power just like the early Egyptians built the pyramids???

LOL, welcome to the club.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
trackers
when one calls the Spanish vandals, is one dimensional, and shows lack of understanding-and the complete confusion by what is only apparent ...
the Spanish circumnavigated the globe, and prospected almost every single mountain range in New Spain...mined and smelted, and monumented in stone hundred of thousands of tax payments in an here to fore an unbreakable code..the very thing that stymies them and others when it comes to SEEING the correct marks and signs, let a lone DECODING those marks, since those that concentrate on on the graffiti that mother nature left behind-that leaves one way out of the loop where understanding is out of focus and off the mark. To call them vandals is to side with the pagans, and the cloud readers, both arenas out of their prevue. sorry for thier myopic view. perhaps another hobby would more suit their personality, as this one is beyond their grasp and one they certainly shouldn't be trying to instruct or teach others-as confusion reigns from their discourse...
just a public service announcement
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Vandals" is the accurate description of a group of people who came to the North American continent (and other locations) and severely defaced and / or destroyed the carvings and monuments constructed by people who were traveling the world when the Spanish were trying to figure out what a wheel was used for.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions