Advanced Treasure Marks and Symbols 110

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pala Y Pico said:
That's ONE way to put it. I'll bet you he has brown eyes. Quote from shortstack.

Having brown eyes and other brown parts myself :), I know shortstack did not mean this in a offensive way toward my green card......I mean brown parts. :laughing7:

Pala Y Pico:
You are absolutely correct. There was no thought to anyone's skin color or ethnic background. Telling someone that they MUST have brown eyes refers to an INTERNAL status. Due to today's sensitivity on many subjects, I should have made my comment a lot clearer. Thank you for understanding. :thumbsup: :coffee2: Due to their ethnic background; 2 of my beautiful Great-granddaughters have lovely brown eyes.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
greetings true trackers and argonauts....
this is propaganda from the prince of pareidolia - who is trying to 'spin' my comments and justify his graffiti madness,..

Many of us have marked small numbers and letters seen in photos of monuments and markers and were made fun of and called graffiti hunters........and worse. NOW, rangler says they are compass headings.

since when put on ignore, you have gotten more outlandish, I am taking you off ignore and will refute every incorrect accusation...[which i guess as an attention seeker, you get your kicks like this....]

here below is YOUR "marked small number and letters seen in photos of monuments"
Oct292010 034 (640x480) Merged pareidolia.jpg

here Bill locks in on graffiti like it was precious .
this is graffiti run amok!
Now its ok if your a newbie and you have no understanding what so ever...but for this to be the skill level that only
graffiti was marked on this site, is no big deal, each to his own speed and ability...
but for this person to disparage my hard work is ridiculous, he is not even qualified to
be critic..barley a commentator ...being an self admitted arm chair TH'r, and thats ok to
but not qualified to attack the work of someone who has 25 years plus, almost full time in the field...documenting everything, taking over 4,000 photo of signs and marks over the years...filling notebooks with data collected and signs decoded by proof in the field.

later I will post the true solution to this site, as I have all ready... marked with true classic signs, ignoring the graffiti...~!
still trying to help those who are serious trackers wanting to learn....
rangler
ps the use of 'shotgun graffiti' markings is perilous indeed, of the 20-30 'signs' marked he missed every single true sign on this site,. a disastrous set of circumstances showing the true skill level of the prince of pareidolia-perfect for showing his erroneous suppositions
which translate to utter confusion~!
Oct292010 034 (640x480) Merged pareidolia do not enter.jpg
we know who the loopy one is...perhaps even the loopy 2.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
The sixes are especially suspect anytime you think you see them.
The Spanish NEVER used the unclean number in it's own figure unless it was a false trail.
they would use a combination of smaller numbers meant to be added together to attain six
Never the single number itself, and never repeatedly.

The sixth marker or monument on a site may also be a false trail.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
I for one miss the deleted posts... Huh.... Roll Eyes... Should we really believe that no one cheated on the "Kings Rules" when he was "way over there"? Many bank robbers horse thieves, etc. in more modern times knew they would be hung if caught....sometimes for only a few dollars. (human nature seems to indicate that when ....$... are involved some will always cheat a little bit? .. and the Church and Politicians are not exempt)
The "Spanish" were only in control for a few centuries?....do we only follow their signs and symbols? And forget that that they tried to destroy some if not all history that did not suit them that they found?.....

Oddrock

sorry about the deleted posts, some stuff I really want to explain, but even then it is too explosive to leave up as an archive...copy anything you feel is important when you see it, as i will be explaining more but leaving it up less long..

the codemakers knew of possibility of renegade priests, and there have been a few,padre la rue comes to mind...they built in safe guards when ever they could, for instance if the covered a pozo with a boulder, they picked one that would take 8 men with steel pry bars to roll the boulder in place, knowing that a single or even a couple of renegades could never move the boulder...and only certain members would know the complete workings of a death trap..and the false trails ect. very few were ransacked by renegade priests.

as far as the King being 'over there' remember the Kings men and soldiers where right 'there'- charged with enforcing the micro-manged affairs of the greedy King.
thanks for your query - rocky good to hear from you.
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I have pointed out many, many times in the past; I mark everything I see WITHOUT attempting to dictate their meanings. THEN, those with the knowledge can cull out the UNnecessary stuff and indicate the symbols and info that is pertinent to the spot. The more eyes looking at a photo, the greater the chance that nothing will be missed.
If you will look at this photo, you'll see that the things I marked ARE THERE. Ragler has been asked many times to explain why all these things were put on a monument / marker and has not done so. He always assumes that info is not needed. All folks will notice that Old Dog pointed out that the number "6" would never be used by the Spanish and WHY. Clear, concise, and without name calling. Good information. I pointed out the unusual shape of some of the "2"s as being "loopy". No discussion was made as to whether or not those numbers could have been carved in later times. There are KGC marks and symbols on many of the "Spanish" monuments so maybe THEY used the "loopy 2's" to differentiate THEIR info from the original. Seems a good possibility, but ragler choose to jump to name calling and derogatory remarks without discussion.
And, for the record, I originated the reference word "graffiti" for all of those extra letters, numbers, and symbols that are found on untold numbers of monuments and trail markers. Ragler is trying to wear it out, just as he does the "p" word.
One final point here; I did not mark the black spear head and the black arrow because, if memory serves, someone else marked them and I did not feel it was necessary to REmark them.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." Ragler has written numerous times that he has broken the Spanish codes. So............................................

Oct292010 034 (640x480) Merged.jpg

Attachments

• Oct292010 034 (640x480) Merged.jpg
    Oct292010 034 (640x480) Merged.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,067
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
As I have pointed out many, many times in the past; I mark everything I see WITHOUT attempting to dictate their meanings.

correct because you dont know the meanings, and marking everything you see is child's play and not acceptable on a serious treasure forum.
[especially since you have been warned many many times, yet you persist...
that is your problem, all along, please stop marking all you see. it helps no one, and confuses the new members, giving graffiti some kind of value, it has none~! therefore we dont need a "graffiti guide" marking every squiggle on a rock face...spend time learning this stuff..this is a treasure forum not a 'squiggle forum' ... buy a clue will ya..

I and Old Dog have tried to tell you over and over again, be more discriminating...finally old dog said," bury your self in pareidolia if you want.." because he wisely knew you would not stop,,as this gives you the attention you so desperately seek. And you have buried yourself right up to your neck..and now you want to take others with you...

you are not helping at all when you do that...and trying to say that the graffiti you mark might have been later people ect, is asinine on it face.
just spin to try to justify your abhorrent markings....you have ruined thoms' site with all your graffiti markings, I cant go there anymore, as I get discussed by your posts..such a shame really, a good guy , a good site and then you muck it up with all that crap you mark....and people who are trying to learn the real signs, you swing over to the cloud reader world.
many like your self will never make it back from pareidolia-ville

Rangler has been asked many times to explain why all these things were put on a monument / marker and has not done so.

now you are lying, I explain every single sign and mark on each monument I mark~! others see it and learn from it all you do is deny to save your ego..foolish really...the solution are right there, plainly drawn out, using all the confirmation signs as indicated...are you not teachable? Can you not see the signs as I circle them..has graffiti blinded you to the truth of the matter?
[rhetorical actually] no answer is required or wanted...

oh yea, dont post on my thread, as I have told you over and over again, it is waste of time and people do want to have to read your attacks.
They and I are sick and tired of the crap you generate.
rangler
you do a huge disservice dude. then you act like a wounded soul who has been wronged. just more of your baloney.
peace out
rangler

275px-Compass_rose.png
the compass rose is for those who need to find their way...

Attachments

• 275px-Compass_rose.png
    275px-Compass_rose.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,498

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, ragler has pronounced himself the Expert Spanish code breaker and now claims the spot of Spokesperson for the forum. You sure take a lot onto yourself, ragler. You post your loooong rants about and against others then whine to the Mods if they answer your BS. If you don't want me posting on "your" thread, then don't ever bring up any of MY posts and marked photos. You cannot have it both ways and I don't believe the Mods will allow you to use THEM in your little crusades de bull feces.

You have claimed to have completely broken the Spanish codes, but the only photos you've posted are other people's pics. You claim to have found many, many deposit sites, then when questioned about those claims, you ignore the questions. You make bold statements of "facts" and when someone points out that you made a mistake, you either delete the post or modify it to a different meaning without recognizing your mistake.

I've been watching your little song and dance routine on this thread and it didn't take very long for some posters to ask when this special new information you promised them will be given. You've been writing the same old stuff and then tell your "true trackers" to PM you for the goodies. Why don't YOU buy a clue; better yet, buy a membership in this forum site then create your own personal page and restrict it to just the "true believers"?? That way you can cull out the great unwashed.

One last thing for now. Don't EVER try to pull Old Dog or anyone else into our little tiffs here. Our disagreements are just between US and I refuse to believe that anyone else on this forum would want you trying to pull them into this..............discussion. Everyone knows how to use the PM system to contact others, so if they feel the way YOU have claimed, then they are perfectly capable in PMing me about the matter. Here's a clue for YOU, ragler......................no one has. If I have heard from anyone else backing your play, I would say so WITHOUT naming names, of course; just a simple "yep, a couple of folks seem to agree with you." and that would be IT. I am not a name dropper on the negative.

treasurechest

Mar 27, 2011
Hemet, California
Detector(s) used
I don't own one YET.
^^^ Things like this make this site completely useless. So far, this thread has slowly made it to page two, and most of the posts are just people arguing. It's like reading overgrown children pointing fingers and name calling. I don't believe 90% of the people who are "trackers" on this site. There's a few people who have proven that these trails are real, and there are things to be found on them. ( Go read all 24 pages of basic signs and symbols if you don't believe me). One poster has not only shown horse jingles, a coin, a cone shaped piece of silver (proof!!) but an ENTIRE TRAIL from beginning to finish at the vault room (thank you unnamed poster!) Another pmed me a pic of a sword they have found (thank you unnamed poster #2!) We need more trackers who humbly teach and quietly PROVE what they know WITHOUT being arrogant and rude. This isn't directed entirely at Shortstack or Rangler. This is directed at everyone (including myself with this post) who are quickly destroying perfectly good threads.

Do you have nothing better to do than to argue with people? There's a pm button. Argue there. The rules clearly state "Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone. All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.

Oh by the way, the mod isn't here to baby sit and put unruly people in the corner. That means it's up to you to bite your tongue, and go take a nap when you're getting cranky.

Just my two cents worth.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
Shortstack said:
I would give YOU an apology, TDog, but thats as far as it goes. The OP can dish out name calling and snide comments, but can't take it??? As far as having brown eyes............think about it.

NOW!!! I shall depart this thread with unabashed glee. :walk: And save the OP the cost of another bottle of whine.
why did you show back up?

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hadji009 said:
Shortstack said:
I would give YOU an apology, TDog, but thats as far as it goes. The OP can dish out name calling and snide comments, but can't take it??? As far as having brown eyes............think about it.

NOW!!! I shall depart this thread with unabashed glee. :walk: And save the OP the cost of another bottle of whine.
why did you show back up?

Because of post #145. And as confirmation; I deleted my other posts, not the Mods.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
senor pico.

you said.."I am surprised at how much hair you have. considering how many are trying to take it." This from Jermiah Johnson. Probably quoted incorrectly.

actually it was pretty close, and the meaning was exact...here is the quote from the
grizz hunter..

"you have done well to keep so much hair, when so many are after it..."

I keep all my hair because my solutions come from the monuments themselves - and my 25+ years of research and commitment to solve the codes... not some
40 year old book of codes, copied from a dozen books on code..AND the support of the true
trackers and argonauts who know what I am talking about, and are happy and grateful to receive the help they get...

"Thank you for your perseverance in trying to teach those of us that are willing to learn. I know you have to defend yourself when so many........actually a few want you scalp. laughing7
thanks tim, it means a lot to have your support as so many want to hijack the truth before it can come out...
Sometimes your words could use a littttle more sugar, as my little back there has too many "t`s". That is just my opinion.
sorry to have to be so blunt sometimes but these people do not respect true research...and only the brutal truth will eventually make them go away or at least shut up for now...

With out you and Thom I think we would be lost. Please continue to help us reach our goal.

dont worry the latest attackers and critics dont have the cajones to stand up to the truth..especially once they learn that confirmation marks so not lie like they do...~!

There are a few brown eyes that have your back on this quest. " [/i]
yes my brother, I know and appreciate that, and one of those brown eyes is my daughter!!
rangler

"sunshine or thunder, man will always wonder
where the fair wind blows" ....jeremiah theme song.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Rangler, I too see all the marking up of everything as folly, the real carving's are distinct and proper as to their meanings, you will find several monuments ( small ie 12 inch turtle head and such ) near a cache site misdirections, and all sorts of go here and this way, they did not need to spend time with such dealings I am not saying there not some small carvings but good grief give me a break. Thanks

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
dsty,
Hello Rangler, I too see all the marking up of everything as folly, the real carving's are distinct and proper as to their meanings, you will find several monuments ( small ie 12 inch turtle head and such ) near a cache site misdirections, and all sorts of go here and this way, they did not need to spend time with such dealings I am not saying there not some small carvings but good grief give me a break. Thanks

yes what you say is true about the small monument near a cache site, however that is at the omega, these markings are at the alpha, and we have learned that if no hoyo is present, then the anty goes up, we need a minimum 5 to 7 even 8 classic signs to overide the fact that no hoyo was used for confirmation.

and several of these marks have to do with laying out the confirmation signs...so that true decoding of the monuments can take place, and dont forget I am also revealing the redundancy of the signs as well, taking even more markings...so bear with it ernie, these are the absolutely true markings and are necessary to find the omega by being given the compass heading and confirmation and redundancy...not to mention distance and directions
thanks for your reply, I hope you can see the wisdom of following[marking] everything that the codemakers laid down and the markings reveals their thinking and shows the true craftsmanship of their work..I am in awe of what they knew and how they brought it to life thru the use of carved signs and shadows, making intelligent proactive 'art and science' in stone.
remember they are the ones who carved these monuments to have from 5-8 major elements to make sure no confusion was made between nature and the king..![ala the new data revealed by old dog just yesterday]
hope this helps
rangler
d7826f51bf0b1686a38076b24df8c8d76d4b5421_t.gif
raw nuggets found underwater, that large piece weighed 80ozs!

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Many Thank's Rangler for the insight of many marks v.s. having meanings, my brain is cluttered with too many drill holes.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
dusty,
Many Thank's rangler for the insight of many marks v.s. having meanings, my brain is cluttered with too many drill holes.

lol yes perfect, I was thinking about your knowledge of drill holes far exceeds the minute amount that I know, and as I tried again and again to get deep in to your theory, I understand it perfectly but I could not right now as we speak figure out a solution for a drill hole..so i am hoping that if you need anything to do with an element in a monument, that you will trade me the data on the holes, as I don't have room in my head to hold all of these signs and then all the drill hole data as well..now way jose...so lets work as a team, I got the monument, code and you got the drilll hole code...have codes will travel, :thumbsup:
rangler

gold bars from the atocha.jpeg
web photo, mel fishers gold bars from the atocha

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Rangler, The theory about drill holes are that the vikings used them, ( I think the Jesuit Priest and others ) as trail markers across country, they seem to be measured in Cordell's, longer distance = larger hole, it seems to work out that keeping in mind that 4" wide X 4" across = 10cm X 10cm or 2 X circumference = ( circumference = 35.5 ) = 69 paces, or 189 feet, then you can use the same math to figure a 16" wide, 16" deep drill hole, each 4 inch deep and wide = a Cordell in that thought 4 cordell X 69 = approx 760 feet, one other drill hole you may come across regular is 1 inch across and 16 inches deep is the same thing as a 4X4, then you get into round bottom, flat bottom, sharp bottom, other carvings that you may find in the bottom generally are directional, always follow those in reverse, they are coming from a area of interest, regardless of the size any drill hole that's on an angle should always be considered as a mooring hole there will always be 2 of them as a the top part of a tent needs to be secured from 2 directions and forms a upside down V or an A without the crossbar, such as you may find that secures a ship, or cache, very important drill hole, flat bottom seems to indicate measure X 2 . There's so much to learn about drill holes and I don't understand why others don't post and help, usually the 3 " deep / wide round bottom are to be measured by the foot. That's all for today

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
thanks dsty,
I will add that to my notes...I really appreciate you sharing your data, as I know full well what kind of time and energy it takes to research something so well. Also visible is your first hand knowledge that only comes with working with drill holes for many years in the field...
the truth of it shines bright and full
rangler

Attachments

• pillarST11 Pi.jpg
    pillarST11 Pi.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 1,090
OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Quote from: Hoss KGC on Jun 16, 2011, 09:16:40 PM
So I guess I never understood the difference between an "advanced" treasure sign and a "basic" treasure sign?

Let me help you. A 'basic' treasure sign is a rabbit hole. An 'advanced' treasure sign is found inside the rabbit hole.

no let me help you understand it...a basic treasure denier is a run of the mill know it all..but an advanced treasure denier is an alpha henry..... :laughing7:
simple as that...
rangler

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread