Alaska Gold Panning Concentrates And Honest Shipping!

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snowdog, I sent you an e-mail and called and left a message about a month ago, but haven't heard back. Is this offer still available?

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
Bought some of this , panned it very carefully, didn't find even a speck, Just curious if anyone had any luck with this.

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
Just curious, did anyone that bought these concentrates find anything (gold)? I bought some for my wife, had to pan it myself, didn't even find a speck.

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
I bought some concentrates from a company in the Southern U.S. last year for my wife to play with, Got a little more out of it than what it cost. I had my doubts about this, but, live and (hopefully) learn.

alloy_II

Dec 24, 2021
Re: Alaska Gold Panning Concentrates @ $2 Per Pound, And Honest Shipping!

I too sell con's at that time of year,on an average basis(I dont have $2 a pound stuff though)People that dont run a plant or even a bigger dredge like I do dont realize how many concentrates build up by the end of the year,and I run a lot,but there is always joy in sharing with others and pays for the gas!Its a win win.I have a pretty good rep.and will tell you,you only burn people once,try some and if you dont like it,dont buy anymore.Some people expect too much,but as long as the seller is honest up front there is nothing more you can guarantee unless you salt,and to me that makes no sense.
So true, the salted dirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread