Alaska Gold Panning Concentrates And Honest Shipping!

snowdog20

Feb 20, 2011
It is true, there will be $2 per pound of ultra-high quality Alaska gold concentrates available shortly, as soon as the water is unfrozen enough for me to go get them here at the northern end of the Chugach Mountain range. Currently I have only enough remaining for the winter for myself. But just realized that many of you would want my concentrates. I get a huge amount of flour gold especially, but also nice amounts of flakes and occasionally nuggets! Sometimes even better than that!
I will be selling my concentrates starting in late April/early May for $2.00 per pound, in giant 50 lb bags. And I won't quote shipping until I know where you are, and I will do so down to the penny! I am an experienced prospector here in Alaska, I can find rich paydirt for pennies, that I will pass on to you!
Please email me at [email protected] if you want to try one of my 50 pound bags of concentrates this season! And I will reserve your bag (for free til it's ready to ship!) ! I promise this will be concentrates found from places in Alaska that are not only high yielding, but I will also sell in bulk, without ripping you off for the shipping! IMAGINE!!! 50 lbs of incredible Alaskan gold panning concentrates that are unsalted, and incredible! These are what you will get from me! But I will only get so many bags, because I have a small truck only (though it is a diesel)
I am not doing this for profit, but rather for the thrill of the chase. Mainly, you all will be paying for my fuel for the summer, meanwhile you'll get the benefits of my efforts!

OP
OP
S

snowdog20

Feb 20, 2011
Re: Alaska Gold Panning Concentrates @ $2 Per Pound, And Honest Shipping!

Here are some pics from the few cons I have remaining from 2010...These are highly magnified pics, and the cons are generally chock full of the tiny stuff, with flour and flake most commonly. And small nuggets from time to time...Something to know about Alaskan gold, is that it is commonly 'black'. That is you have heavy black particles, bigger than black sand. Yet the gold mixes with these black particles as is shown in one of the pics below.

Picture024.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture015.jpg

tony24

Feb 27, 2005
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236 x2, cibola,BH quickdraw 2

hmm. you have 2 posts and you are a new member. Why dont you just run this through your machine?? Does anyone know or trust this guy??

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Someone has to start somewhere we will see how he does and go from there, I am going to try his cons from AK since I live at the other end of the world ( AL) and have gold fever.

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!

A good deal for gold concentrates is when you can almost break even on a bag, the money you spend versus value of gold you get out of it.
A super good deal is when you actually get the same exact value in gold as the money you spent to buy the concentrates and process them.

Give the guy a chance, the gold panners here on T-Net are a smart bunch, if anything turns out to be a bad deal, it will be his very last bags he will be able to sell on here.

Everyone has to start somewhere, and I hope you guys do very well on your concentrates when you get them. :icon_thumleft:

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.

hmm. tony 24. hes a new guy with only 8 posts. does anyone know or trust him????.
it goes both ways buddy

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hmmm I thought the same about Tony ... I know where you are coming from man. I think I will try some of his dirt when it comes available next month... Gold is gold in my books some friends actually came out ahead on some alaska paydirt with 3/4 oz once, so they said I never did find where they bought it from though..

oroh2o

Mar 10, 2006

I understand the reluctance, a guy with only 9 posts burned me and several others for big bucks last week on this forum (misc. for sale). Even sold the same goods to more than one person. Trying thru paypal to get our money back, but that is doubtful. Lesson learned, I'll never buy from someone that I don't know. $500 lesson, ouch.............................

PAPPYGOL

May 15, 2008
niles ohio
Detector(s) used
grand master hunter cx2 ,,. , fisher 1235x 1236x2, 2 coin computers, garrett freedom 3.

i think you should share his name with us. anyone else agree?????

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Let me know how this goes buyers.....

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!

PAPPYGOL said:
i think you should share his name with us. anyone else agree?????

I agree. A name needs to be shared. it's the only way to avoid future problems.

OP
OP
S

snowdog20

Feb 20, 2011

The reservations about a newbie are understandable.
All I can say is once the ground thaws out, then you can all see for yourselves. The reason I'm doing it in 50 lb bags is due to the flour/flake factor. Often times there are bigger pieces as well, occasionally other interesting finds as well, particularly gold rush relics.
Anyone that knows about Alaska gold mining, and/or is involved in it, knows where the grubstake comes from. It is from the small stuff. Yes you get pickers, and occasionally nuggets, but you'll get you're worthy cons that pay you back from the ones chock full of the flour.
Good cons for cheap. Oftentimes I am in a canyon somewhere lugging cons out using a long rope and pulley. At other times, I drive for eight to ten miles on a small trail with bears and angry moose. Then we aren't even factoring in breakdowns.
It takes work to get good cons as I am sure you all can imagine.
My name is Sean Sandvik, I grew up here, and grew up prospecting as a child, I'm in my thirties now (33 as of February 8). My great uncle Kent owns a claim high up on Caribou Creek about 70 miles down the road towards Glennallen, and 20 miles up the mountain through some super freaky high ledge areas.
Here is a link to some prominent places in Alaska to mine gold http://www.akmining.com/mine/recsites.htm Notice Caribou is there, but the area next to the road is nothing like the headwaters are. Crow Creek is one of my favorites as well.

OP
OP
S

snowdog20

Feb 20, 2011

One more thing, the photos I posted to this page are indeed indicative of one spot (which I'm not disclosing) no joke. The gold in this area will make you all quite happy indeed. Not only is the flour gold in high quantities, but also platinum (though in lesser quantities), and we suspect diamonds as well. My partner and I have been processing the cons out of this all winter, and I can honestly say it is some of the best in terms of flour, one bucket averages well over $100 in flour alone. Again this is why I'm doing 50 lb bags. Clearly flour takes more time to process, but you all want cons that pay, right?

goldeagle

Jun 28, 2009
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II

snowdog20 said:
One more thing, the photos I posted to this page are indeed indicative of one spot (which I'm not disclosing) no joke. The gold in this area will make you all quite happy indeed. Not only is the flour gold in high quantities, but also platinum (though in lesser quantities), and we suspect diamonds as well. My partner and I have been processing the cons out of this all winter, and I can honestly say it is some of the best in terms of flour, one bucket averages well over $100 in flour alone. Again this is why I'm doing 50 lb bags. Clearly flour takes more time to process, but you all want cons that pay, right?
HEY let us give the guy at least a chance?I am in for one bag also,hey can tell us if these bags of conc. are un-searched?

OP
OP
S

snowdog20

Feb 20, 2011

They're unsearched.
If you're in the right areas, the only searching I need to do, is an occasional panning to ensure I am still on track, if not, then move elsewhere.
There would be no point in me getting paydirt here, and then searching it, for what? Flour gold? This is not me picking and choosing what to keep and what to sell as 'cons' to people. If that was the case, I'd load up a truckload of cons and search all winter, then no one will get anything. Because that's what I do anyway.
When you get highly enriched cons with flour gold (that's natural, not 'salted') The payoff is worth it, however the work required to do so is going to be more than what you will buy from Ebay (small gold floats).
Chicken and Sixmile creek are great, and what you get I'd like to know because I'm curious and I've been to both. They are ok. These creeks sound sexy, but they are about as sexy as anywhere else here in Alaska.
In my own personal view, the only way any 'cons' dealer on planet earth can both pay his/her expenses and supply cons (economically) is to have a supply of dirt that is flour rich.
This is not rocket science.
As you can read around the internet and various books by old school Alaskan prospectors (my favorite is Akmining's Steve Herschbach, and deceased author Ron Wendt) both will tell you that the vast majority of Alaska gold is the tiny stuff, which there is a huge amount of.

In fact, if any of you ever comes to mine here, Steve is the guy who will be the pointman as far as regulations go. He helped write legislation for commercial gold mining here in Alaska, and coincidentally he owns what is possibly the biggest mining supply firm in the world. Located in Anchorage 40 miles south of me.
You don't have to buy cons from me, you can also come here and I will will do my best to point you in the right direction to avoid being shutdown by the EPA. Or if you want to just prospect, you can come with me, at no cost (except maybe a half-rack of beer)

OP
OP
S

snowdog20

Feb 20, 2011

I'd like to let those know who are reading this thread, that I have been a long time member also of http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/MicronGold which specializes in economic extraction of small gold, like flour and even smaller. I recommend anyone who is serious about everything involving gold to join, it's free and educational.

Confedreb

Jun 2, 2007
Burlington, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMCIIb Teknetics T2 SE Whites 5900 Di Pro sl

An invite to join you for free? Heck with the half rack, I'll buy you a keg.

Jeff B.
AKA Confedreb

OP
OP
S

snowdog20

Feb 20, 2011

Sure, the keg would probably be quite useful, assuming it could be moved to a strategic location during the mining process! If anyone comes up just let me know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread