leadnugget

Jul 29, 2006
arizona
Detector(s) used
gpx6000
gp extreme
gold monster 1000
nokta simplex
i work as a vendor that delivers to and services multiple grocery stores.
guarantee you have eaten the products i sell.
remember all that panic buying back in march/april 2020. that was fun. watching all the hoarders walking sigle file down the isles loading up the carts like zombies. kind of sad seeing how scared they were.
i worked 3 weeks straight 7 days a week, 12 hours or more a day slamming product on shelves in those conditions, i remember telling a coworker i guess ill work till i get sick.
i dont know how i did not get sick as i was in contact with a back door receiver, someone i have known for almost 30 years, that got sick. working closely with, passing paper work back and forth.
he recoverd. came back to work. told me it was the sickest he has ever been in 60 years.
he got the shot as soon as he could. thats what convinced me to get mine.
i know for sure 12 people, maybe more that have had covid and they all say the same. dont f,around, get the shot.
i got the johnson and johnson one and done, no problems.
now thinking about getting the moderna vaccine as a booster.
something you might not know. the people working at most stores here in arizona, and likely elsewhere, are being forced to wear masks again. regardless of vaccine statice.
to protect the people that refuse to get the vaccine.
thats crap, i say lets be done with masks. let the chips fall where they will.
everyone had there chance to get a shot.
i say this having a brother and a close friend and there wifes that refuse vaccination and that buy into all the conspiracy crap on the net.
also the govenment spending has got to to stop. there are a lot of lazy people out there that have used this pandemic as a cash cow, a scam, so they can sit on there
fat a** and collect a check.

claypile, here is a little video, Canon in D - Pachelbel, it might help a bit with the anxiety/stress/depression of this mess that we have all been in.
i know i have been listening to it alot over the last 15 months.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scary that y’all got the shot

I believe we are witnessing the phenomenon of “the vocal minority“. - all of the loud and proud medicine takers are sharing the joys of their good deeds on their favorite forum.

Last edited:

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the link............

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-fauci-emails/

They are trying to prove the virus was weaponized. However, what I noticed is the Wuhan lab has been studying Corona virus since at least 2016. Thus, one of the very first things they would research, is if the virus is transmitted via "spillover" (For example, Ebola can only be transmitted via saliva, blood, etc), or if the virus is airborne.

Or plainly stated, Fauci knew the virus was airborne long before it was released. And yet, he told everyone NOT to wear masks. That one decision is why it turned into a pandemic.

I looked over your link and saw no emails from Dr. Fauci stating that he had knowledge of SARS-CoV-2 in 2017, much less that it was airborne and lethal as you stated. I may have missed it but I didn't really see any emails from Dr. Fauci in the article.

The potential for coronaviruses to become airborne and lethal was widely known long before 2017, even by the general public. The outbreak of SARS in Canada in the early 2000s is a testament to that, so it doesn't surprise me a bit that virology labs and governments were studying them. It would surprise me if they weren't studying them.

This has drifted pretty far from the OPs request though.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can be dosed to hell and back... 20 shots... dont matter... you still will pass it on and on.

Without a mask... you jusy spread your germs everywhere ya go.

Oh and whilst we are on the subject of common sense...

Um... So... lets talk about the shot OF COVID you received...

Do you for one COMMON SENSE second believe that after injection of THE virus... you will not "carry" and spread anymore ? ? ?

? ? ?

And this does not strike you as um... lol... ehhhh how do i say this...errrr

Anyway... this theory would go against the own words of those that are studying it.

This is impossible.

In order for this not to be the case... the virus would have to be nullled completely...stopped in its tracks before it began any symptoms... no matter how mild.

And beings these vaccines only lesson it and not stop it from being to begin with... you are a carrier at that point.

Period.

There is not debate... there is not discussion.

There is only fact.

Don't lecture me or anyone about wearing masks if you want get the vaccine.

Last edited:

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True,as far as it goes.But without getting political,it,s fairly obvious where it came from and why that aspect is not being studied.Common sense would tell you that.It still doesn,t change that we have to deal with it.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The origins of coronaviruses are being studied. They have been for some time.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Scary that you think that's scary. Just another way to protect yourself from sickness or disease. I've had a measles shot, a few tetanus shots and even a shot for smallpox. Modern medicine is a wonderful thing!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do know what I,m talking about as far as this coronavirus is concerned.I,m not talking about coronavirus in general,but from where this one came and why it acts as it does,that is not being studied because of political reasons,if it is we,re not being told about it.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe we are witnessing the phenomenon of “the vocal minority“. - all of the loud and proud medicine takers are sharing the joys of their good deeds on their favorite forum.

I suppose that you've never been vaccinated for anything? Yeah. That's what I thought.

If you're not willing to listen to scientists, please stop using your automobile, microwave, any medical techniques or medicines, or anything else that scientist have developed... especially whatever you're using to log on to your favorite forum.

Kantuck

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread