What's new

Amazing Dimes

MisterCrabApples

Jr. Member
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hello all,
Its been a little while since I posted my finds on here as life has been throwing me many a curveball lately. I have been continuing CRH with some great results(no camera, so I have been waiting til I have access to one to post them).although I couldnt wait with this one. A couple of months ago I found a superb dime box with roughly 10 bucks in silver roosies with one merc to boot........

Well today I bought 2 boxes from a different bank and here are the results....

33 silver roosies-

45-d, 46x2, 46-D, 47-Dx2, 48-S, 50-Dx3, 51, 51-D, 52, 53-S 54, 55x3, 56x2, 56-D, 57, 58, 59, 59-D, 61-D, 62-D, 63-D, 64x2, 64-Dx3

22 Mercs-

24, 25 (looks like a 25 the 5 is pretty worn),26, 29, 35, 37, 39, 39-D, 41x2, 42-S, 42, 42-D, 43, 44x3, 44-S, 45x2, 45-Sx2

And.....

A 1911 barber...my 1st barber anything ever

the boxes were so kind they even threw in a 1960 canadian dime

I was loving the dimes again today ;D
 
Upvote 0
Nice going! This is the most dimes I have ever read anyone finding in a box of dimes. I've tried three boxes with terrible results. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
 
Congrats. That's a lifetime of silver dime finds for me! ;)

HH
 
Thats increadable, what part of the country do you live in? I have never heard of boxes of dimes like your getting.
 
That's great! The best I've done is 4 in a box... 2 Mercs and 2 Rosies.

Great work
 
Dime Dream Box!!!!
Congrats!
 
I'm not sure how to copy what someone says from a reply but tw656 I live near one of the great lakes.....

I would say on average I get 1-3 silvers per box with the occasional skunk and the occasional 3-5 silver box...
 
Good gosh MCA....excellent haul! Kudos.
 
MisterCrabApples said:
I'm not sure how to copy what someone says from a reply but tw656 I live near one of the great lakes.....

I would say on average I get 1-3 silvers per box with the occasional skunk and the occasional 3-5 silver box...

Just click on the "QUOTE" button at the upper right of each message.
 
Sounds like I need to cash my next paycheck in dimes instead of halves as the half boxes from there have been slim.
Gread haul for ya, Mark
 
Those are some pretty amazing dimes there, MCA !

Kudos on your finds.

If dimes weren't so small (and hard to read) I might take them on from time to time myself. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom