What's new

And the wife got this one too!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't posted anything in along time. However I have a new camera so now I can show some of well earned goods! Done REALLY well this Dec.,Jan., Feb., Mar., but April the sand started to fight back and won >:( (hope we'll get a good storm soon)! Trying out the new cam & pics hope it works out! Enjoy she's sweet (18k white gold dimand sapphire and old)! :icon_pirat: Wet sand low tide somewhere on the cape maybe! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • oldie 2a.webp
    oldie 2a.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 952
  • old 2b.webp
    old 2b.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 944
  • old 2c.webp
    old 2c.webp
    103.2 KB · Views: 952
  • old 2d.webp
    old 2d.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 913
Upvote 0
That ring is just BEAUTIFUL!!! :headbang: :hello2: :icon_thumleft:

Lorraine
 
Lorrain. said:
That ring is just BEAUTIFUL!!! :headbang: :hello2: :icon_thumleft:

Lorraine

Thankx L thought you'd like this oldie! :wink:
 
Love those old rings! Looks like there's some two-tone yellow on it, or was that just the lights?
Great going, keep it up! Your wife may need to grow some more fingers! LOL! ;D
 
NICE! CONGRATS! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

18K is pretty rare here ..much more common in Europe.

HH Joe
 
DrJoePrime said:
NICE! CONGRATS! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

18K is pretty rare here ..much more common in Europe.

HH Joe

Thanks Joe! A few weeks back stayed with my sister in law at Seal beach and was lookin out for you! Some locals said that the burm was pushed back to the sea! Unable to pirate any goods! Some coins and small fish hooks. Silly N.E.er detecting bare foot stepped on a bee :o! Had a great time at SB and enjoyed the Mexican food!!
SnT
 
sweeeeeet!!!!
 
that is really beautiful! congrats
 
Impressive looking ring. Looks like a real heart stopper, my pulse would be over 120 if I saw that in my scoop.
 

Attachments

  • ob01.webp
    ob01.webp
    44 KB · Views: 625
  • ob02.webp
    ob02.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 635
It's been so long, that I've forgotten how to do the happy dance.

Truly a nice ring!

Ralph
 
Definately a keeper!!
Congrats. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
JMW said:
SnT,

Beautiful ring. Any chance she's stamped with an OB maker's mark? Found one in the last year or two with similar style detail. If so, it's an Ostby and Barton (vintage jewelry from an interesting company that used to be out of Providence, RI - http://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-biography/engelhart-cornelius-ostby.html). Then again, the similarities could be due to just the same era. Anyway, nice ring!



JMW,

Wow! That's so cool! I was told the beaded edges where made by hand! Other than the old Miner's cut on the diamond, I'm not sure yet how old the ring is! Our rings look so similar but mine has no other markings! Hope to see on the beach! Thanks for sharing that info about OB maker's mark! 8)

SnT
 
Looks like your pulling away with the ring count again, congrads on all.. I've got 3 weeks,.... late in the summer at the beach to detect..how much gold do I have to find to catch up? And how was the trip to the Islands? Good to see you made it back and hitting hard........joe
 
after finding that one, I'll bet you can't wait for a norther to stir up the beach
awesome find on that ring
 
Very nice.....looks to be from the 1920's.
 
OldeBeechnut said:
Looks like your pulling away with the ring count again, congrads on all.. I've got 3 weeks,.... late in the summer at the beach to detect..how much gold do I have to find to catch up? And how was the trip to the Islands? Good to see you made it back and hitting hard........joe

Thanks Joe! This Winter and spring has been very bountiful! Not from any lack of effort! Cold windy days and nights (in order to catch the low low tides)! I will be posting more of the goods soon! Got some nice stuff! Right now been busy with work and we've been watching a ocean storm blowing a strong and steady NE wind for two days with maybe two more!!!!! I'm really excited just gets the blood flowing with gold fever :laughing7:! My vacation was awesome! thanks for asking! I did find some silver rings and for the first time I was able to recover a lost ring and return it to the owner (felt good)! I didn't hunt that much because there was so much to do it was great I'd luv to visit again! I bet your fired up for your summer beach trip!! Hope you kick some butt!!

Snt
 
That is absolutely flat out drop dead beautiful.. I just love those old rings, that baby would be on my finger forever.. I bet shes proud as the dickens on that one... AWESOME.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom