What's new

Any wives of crhs out there?

Mrs. Silver Stash

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any wives of crh's out there?

Thought it would be fun to have a different perspective in here. My husband started coin roll hunting about 5 months ago and I never thought I would know this much about coins in my life!
 
Upvote 0
Trying to get my girlfriend into coin roll hunting with me. I know once she gets her first silver, she'll be just as hooked as I am. I have chatted with women in other forums who are coin collectors, but not many roll hunters. There are few and far between. I wonder why its not as popular with the ladies? There need to be more coin roll hunting roll models for women! Let's get J.Lo or Nikki Minaj to do a coin roll hunt and put it up on youtube. That'll change everything...Everything!
 
Well, i was at my dump bank and there was a couple opening quarters, searching em, and dumping em. So there rreally are more women into CRH, they probably just arent on this forum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom