What's new

Any Young Guns like me out there??

You 18 year old wooper-snappers don't need to be on this forum... you're making me feel to old!

Well that... and the fact my son is over twice you age...
and my daughter....*snif*... *snif*.*snif*
 
18 years old here also.

Hahah look at that! I was just wondering if I was the only one this age who hunts lol none of my friends do.
 
You 18 year old wooper-snappers don't need to be on this forum... you're making me feel to old!

Well that... and the fact my son is over twice you age...
and my daughter....*snif*... *snif*.*snif*

haha sorry we make you feel old...I love history though...this forum is great!
 
This forum is the best! While most people my age spend their time on social sites, I spend most of my time on here! I am a history lover so that naturally transferred into this amazing hobby! Now too bad I have college expenses and can't afford a nice detector! Haha
 
I'm 21 started detecting when I was 20 wish I would've started before 20 haha always been interested in the hobby just never pulled the trigger to buy one, sure glad I'm in the hobby now and love it!
 
Hmille10 said:
This forum is the best! While most people my age spend their time on social sites, I spend most of my time on here! I am a history lover so that naturally transferred into this amazing hobby! Now too bad I have college expenses and can't afford a nice detector! Haha

I hear ya there about the college expenses! Haha
 
im 28 from VA
 
I am 18, being held hostage in a 63 year old body! TTC
 
TerryC said:
I am 18, being held hostage in a 63 year old body! TTC

Lol
 
I wish I had started treasure hunting at 18, by my finds, I could have paid for a few masters degrees!
Oh, and btw, I'm old enough to be your moms' younger sister. :laughing7:

You kids have fun and make us "oldies" proud! :headbang:
 
I was 18 yesterday, today i'm 46, it was a long day.
 
I'm 28 and just got into detecting and coin roll hunting... Sure wish I had started this hobby when I was 18.. To much wasted time when I could have been doing something constructive... LOL
 
21 here. I'm currently in college as well.

Rule number 1: Do not tell your friends you are a metal detector.. They will proceed to make fun of you.

Lol no but really I get a lot of **** from friends. I figure its part of the package.
 
Haha isnt that the truth! I let a few friends know I was in to metal detecting and I instantly became the topic to joke about for awhile!
21 here. I'm currently in college as well.

Rule number 1: Do not tell your friends you are a metal detector.. They will proceed to make fun of you.

Lol no but really I get a lot of **** from friends. I figure its part of the package.
 
I took wildlife management in college too, mostly Readheads. lol Frank

Elvis and Blues.webp
 

Attachments

  • 111-1 profile.webp
    111-1 profile.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 109
21 here. I'm currently in college as well.

Rule number 1: Do not tell your friends you are a metal detector.. They will proceed to make fun of you.

Lol no but really I get a lot of **** from friends. I figure its part of the package.


Haha I know what your talking about. It doesn't bother me though. They don't know what they are missing out on. hahaha :laughing7:
 
This forum is the best! While most people my age spend their time on social sites, I spend most of my time on here! I am a history lover so that naturally transferred into this amazing hobby! Now too bad I have college expenses and can't afford a nice detector! Haha
No detector? Let's see what we can do about that. Give me a PM. Terry
 
21 here. I'm currently in college as well.

Rule number 1: Do not tell your friends you are a metal detector.. They will proceed to make fun of you.

Lol no but really I get a lot of **** from friends. I figure its part of the package.

Humm? Maybe you need new friends!?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom