bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got bored turkey hunting, went down to the creek and found these...not sure if they are anything?? Still had fun, lots of new rock to look at after the banks have washed out...
Phallic carving was my first thought, lol.
DSCF0600.JPG DSCF0604.JPG DSCF0605.JPG DSCF0606.JPG DSCF0607.JPG DSCF0602.JPG

Upvote 0

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2010
md
Wow. That's a really interesting first pic. The drilled one is a possible. Need clearer pix of the last. Cool finds.

bmartin0693

Feb 22, 2012
East Bend, North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol! That's a truly unique rock to add to your collection. However, the red material (jasper?) looks to be slightly polished, tumbled and with a flaked edge. The other two I have no experience about. Thanks for sharing! 8-)

quito

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2008
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
Looks like a good hunt.

I bet that one has some head scratching going on. It has me scratching.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Verrry interesting! But that last (red) piece looks like a small knife, and the first two items are a result of natures handiwork.

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
If I found that first rock I'd be a centerpiece in my collection. Simply outstanding. The 2nd one looks like a fossil cast. The 3rd one looks like an artifact. The picture's a little fuzzy but I'm guessing yes. The first one though, very cool.

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Jul 29, 2012
If I found that first rock I'd be a centerpiece in my collection. Simply outstanding. The 2nd one looks like a fossil cast. The 3rd one looks like an artifact. The picture's a little fuzzy but I'm guessing yes. The first one though, very cool.

Right. It is a center piece for me as well. Since he was turkey hunting, I'm going to say it looks like a turkey gobbler. A mind in the gutter may say it resembles something else. It's for sure a piece that shows mother natures sense of humor. Lol! I swear, I'd love to have that piece.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
any chance the triangle one is a piece of brick? the top one is wild! give us some more angles please!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That 3rd one looks like a knife. And of course the first thing I saw was nasty......a true sex rock lol.

OP
OP
bci101tractors

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you asked for it unclemac...lol.
Here are some more views.
The triangle couldn't be any part of a brick, probably just a geofact, but a perfect triangle with the hole dead center???Really makes me wonder. DSCF0612.JPG DSCF0611.JPG DSCF0611.JPG DSCF0610.JPG DSCF0609.JPG
any chance the triangle one is a piece of brick? the top one is wild! give us some more angles please!

OP
OP
bci101tractors

bci101tractors

Jan 10, 2013
US
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya, I have to laugh everytime I look at this....
Gonna go find me some more...lol
It's become a family joke now, my daughter came home from work the other night, she walk inside, the rock was on the counter and she says with a completley straight face "where'd you find the wiener rock?" I just about died...lol
Thanks for looking
Wow! New methods discovered to teach sex education, having a very subtle approach. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread