What's new

Are you kidding me?!!!!!!!

Don't think it is a joke, but I wouldn't trade my good old MD's for that thing. :coffee2:
 
LOL, I would love to have 8 or 10 of these things running around in a park at the same time. Maybe I could mount a mower deck on it and cut the grass while detecting.
 
am i using my detector wrong, or is that thing terrible?
It swings like a pendullum.

When I used my detector, I swing with the shoulder, and it remains 1 inch from the ground at all times as I pan back and forth. I thought that was the right way to do it.
 
The swing is way too much of an arc and it is way too fast for most detectors. I would be very skeptical about just how much she has found with it. And assuming you could make one for a hundred pounds it would sell for 3 or 4 thousand dollars I would imagine. Not for me. It would take all the fun out of it. Monty
 
It is a great idea! You can also get an automatic digger, sit on your arse and collect the goodies! :thumbsup:
 
i just like the fact that is squeaks the whole time in motion. ;D

maybe some WD-40 would help.

oh wait then it would swing even faster. ::)

Cachefinder-
 
Savant if you had 8 to 10 of those running around the park, especially at night, all the busybodies would be calling that the aliens were invading HH
 
It looks good for flat ground only. It would suck in the fringe and rough ground. What will the coil look like if it got too close to a tree? I think this will never be successful.
 
Bodyguard said:
Savant if you had 8 to 10 of those running around the park, especially at night, all the busybodies would be calling that the aliens were invading HH

HE HE! We could mount some little flashing christmas lights to 'em and really get folks into an uproar :icon_jokercolor: Just hide with the video camera and catch all of the believers trying to catch the little beeping flashing aliens.
 

Attachments

  • alien.webp
    alien.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 483
  • alien.webp
    alien.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 461
Ohhhhh I want one of those. Money is no object, must have.
 
With that thing swinging that fast don't know how you could find anything. it raises the coil to high off the ground at the end of each sweep. Just mine opinion...Matt
 
Great Scot!! And to think they destroyed a perfectly good Fisher 1266-X to build that Frankenstein Monster. >:(
 
Yep them silly Euro's again, over-reacting/engineering a solution to non-problem!
 
Lowbatts said:
Yep them silly Euro's again, over-reacting/engineering a solution to non-problem!

Ya, I'll remember that the next time I Clap the lights on, then grab my Ginsu 2000 to chop through an onion faster than my Vidalia "Chop Wizard." Then I'll watch my automatic cleaning cat litter box go to work and electrocute my way to Sexy Abs while giving myself a Totally Rad haircut with my Flowbee and watching some more infomercials on Useless American Inventions. :wink:
 

Attachments

  • More Useless Shit That\'s Made In The U.S.A..webp
    More Useless Shit That\'s Made In The U.S.A..webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 392
BuckleBoy said:
Lowbatts said:
Yep them silly Euro's again, over-reacting/engineering a solution to non-problem!

Ya, I'll remember that the next time I Clap the lights on, then grab my Ginsu 2000 to chop through an onion faster than my Vidalia "Chop Wizard." Then I'll watch my automatic cleaning cat litter box go to work and electrocute my way to Sexy Abs while giving myself a Totally Rad haircut with my Flowbee and watching some more infomercials on Useless American Inventions. :wink:

Flowbee rules!
 
Amen! :D :D ;D ;D! Monty
 
Mr. Peabody said:
So I use this hair cutting device and it will make me look like Jeff Foxworthy in the picture ? ;D

Not if your bald....
 
Lowbatts said:
Mr. Peabody said:
So I use this hair cutting device and it will make me look like Jeff Foxworthy in the picture ?  ;D

Not if your bald....


No, but if you're bald there are lots of GREAT products to help make your head as Shiny as Kojak's.
 
Billy Mays for President!

He'd bring us Congress Caulk if we elected him!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom