What's new

Artifact? If so what is it?

Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
652
Reaction score
413
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Cabella's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN8610.webpDSCN8611.webpDSCN8612.webpDSCN8613.webpDSCN8614.webpDSCN8615.webpDSCN8616.webp
 
Upvote 0
What’s the story behind the find? Is it cleaned up?
 
Its cleaned up it was in the same area I native pottery and arrowheads
 
Looks like an average rock to me...:dontknow:
 
To small the be anything imo. The only thing it could be that I know of is 1 object but its not that.
 
It might be a gastrolith, I find them quite often where I find pottery and points. They are cool in themselves and I always bring them back. Nice find!
 
It might be a gastrolith, I find them quite often where I find pottery and points. They are cool in themselves and I always bring them back. Nice find!

Thats possible I dont find them here
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom