Atlantis

3=663-5.------------64.06966 :censored: How many times do I have to tell you that Atlanis lies of of
the coast of Sain, and was a giant Cauldera :laughing7::laughing7:

Atlantis 2b ©@.JPG Atlantis 3 ©@.JPG

Who np???? ctually I'm not sure on the Caulders theory, but it fits better than any of the ohers.

P.S. what did yhey find besides mud yea many meters deep?
Amigo,:coffee2:whatever they have found,or whatever they are working on, we will never know, but,It must be very interesting ,because it has been going on for a long time,and there are a lot of countries involved, that alone tells me its more than mud,and if you read a lot of the reports,which it would take you a life time to do,youwould see that they are very interested in what they have found.:hello:np:cat: P.S. who the hell are they,:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::alien::dontknow:

Didn't Plato say something about Atlantis being larger than Libya, having some sort of concentric circular waterways? Twist the story enough and maybe he's talking about Carthage. You might say Carthage was Libya, i.e. much of the African coast in the Mediterranean. Here's what the port looked like in Phoenician times.

carthage.jpg

Morning SDC, was he refering to area o land mass? Big difference. your coffee my friend :coffee2::coffee2: Cream or sugar ??

Good question - one of many. Too bad he's not around to clarify things, then we'd all know for sure. Unfortunately, philosophers aren't usually known to be factual historians.

I am leaning towards the ANTARTICA side of this "hypothetical" place,, if it did exist.
Seems to be quite a lot of "research" going on there and no-one is really "allowed" to go either.
You have to be on a team of sorts to get to anywhere on the interior.
And even then you are highly regulated on travelling outside your working area.
Not to mention it is patrolled by 7 navies of the world.
And "they" have the nerve to say it is "owned" by "no-one"
PFFFFT

I am leaning towards the ANTARTICA side of this "hypothetical" place,, if it did exist.
Seems to be quite a lot of "research" going on there and no-one is really "allowed" to go either.
You have to be on a team of sorts to get to anywhere on the interior.
And even then you are highly regulated on travelling outside your working area.
Not to mention it is patrolled by 7 navies of the world.
And "they" have the nerve to say it is "owned" by "no-one"
PFFFFT
Well the Nazis had a submarine base there, and Adm. Byrd's 1947 expedition force encountered enemy fire, and during the 1957 International Geophysical Year the US set off three nuclear weapons.

Yes, I also read about the Nazi Submarine Base there, a little known history of WW II; Hitler believed in the Atlantis in the South Pole "theory", too. He sent a "special" group of Nazi Scientists on an expedition "down there". It was part of the HOLLOW EARTH "craze" back then... even Adm. Byrd found SOMETHING... Just "google" HOLLOW Earth theory...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back