What's new

Avatar change ????

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I went to my info section, clicked on thr avatar, clicked select own image, browsed, image title appeared in block, went to bottom and clicked change, but it didn't change. What else do you have to do????? Frank
Elements gives me pictal resolution and picture size, but I jest can't set 1000 KB so I got it down to a 1"x1" at 300 pics and it took. What do you all think of it?? Should I change??
 

Attachments

  • Frankn-3 Eagle_edited-2.webp
    Frankn-3 Eagle_edited-2.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 351
refresh or log out and back in, After changing
the avatar so you can see it too.


if it still dosn't change try a different image
size or type
 
:hello: Hey Frank,
Like Jeff said it takes a little time to show. I love the Eagle possibility, but I'm torn. The thumb is just classic you.
 
You must decide! No one else will "wear" it so you decide. TTC
 
That is a decision you will have to figure out, If it were me.. I would somehow alter your current avatar.. So it will stand apart from another that is similar... :thumbsup:

Like your hand holding something, Or a fist.. Or a thumb down.. You could be giving the Bird, but that Bird won't fly here.. :laughing7:

After I Defend my State Pool Championship, If I win again, My Avatar will remain the same.. If I lose it, I have a couple Ideas on a new Avatar.. :thumbsup:

Poorhunter
 
poorhunter78 said:
You could be giving the Bird, but that Bird won't fly here.. :laughing7:

Poorhunter

Was just going to say.
Although it wouldn't offend me,
Giving the Bird would cause problems here.
Please if you like TreasureNet :nono: :D
 
Jeff, are you telling me that the American Eagle is banned on T Net???????????????????????????????????????????????????? Frank
 

Attachments

  • hot cat 2.webp
    hot cat 2.webp
    49 KB · Views: 331
Frankn said:
Jeff, are you telling me that the American Eagle is banned on T Net???????????????????????????????????????????????????? Frank

I said

jeff of pa said:
poorhunter78 said:
You could be giving the Bird, but that Bird won't fly here.. :laughing7:

Poorhunter

Was just going to say.
Although it wouldn't offend me,
Giving the Bird would cause problems here.
Please if you like TreasureNet :nono: :D

What does your original Question have anything at all
to do with This question ? Treasurenet ? or My
opinion ? ?


If you use an avatar Flipping the Bird,
it could be removed, & your ability to
put up an avatar of your choice could
be a thing of the past for you.
you should know that. :dontknow:
 
With all do respect Jeff, let me try to explane it to you. This post is about avatars, There placement and content. All the posts here are about that post subject. If I am not mistaken you were the one that started shaking the finger with that smile. Frank
 

Attachments

  • hand print.webp
    hand print.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 385
Frankn said:
With all do respect Jeff, let me try to explane it to you. This post is about avatars, There placement and content. All the posts here are about that post subject. If I am not mistaken you were the one that started shaking the finger with that smile. Frank

? I'm still confused ?
Just agreeing with poorhunter78 ?

Seems to me your the one wanting the argument.
 
Jeff, I don't argue, but I always like a good debate. So to keep this from getting worse, lets cut to the chase. Is the American eagle image shown in this posting allowed to be used on T Net? Yes Or No please? Frank
 

Attachments

  • Frankn-3 Eagle_edited-2.webp
    Frankn-3 Eagle_edited-2.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Frankn-3 Eagle_edited-2.webp
    Frankn-3 Eagle_edited-2.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 273
Why would you think it's not ?

Is there something Hidden in the pic I Don't see ?

Nudity ? Swear Words ? attack on someone ?
 
"Whos on first?" :laughing7:



Frank - The "bird" Jeff was saying not to use was "the bird" Poorhunter referenced in his post #5, the one that is a......"hand gesture (often used by motorists)". :D

Your proposed avatar is fine and no one including Jeff suggested otherwise. :thumbsup:
 
only thing I see in Terms on avatars

You may not... Upload avatars that... exploit or ridicule human deformity, disability, inferiority or upload avatars that contain personal attacks and/or foul language.

Frank sorry I took for Granted you
know what flipping the Bird is.
in light of what Diggin just said,
If that is where the Confusion is, Sorry
 
Thank you Diggin & Jeff. I will take that as a yes. I thought you were referring to the black eagle being flipped as being symbolic of the one finger salute. I have decided to keep my avatar as suggested above, but add a little "color" to my posts in the form of my artwork. Photography and graphics have always been a fun thing to me. Maybe peachy would like to use the cat when she sees a political post. lol Frank
 
Funny. ...ask a simple question, get a.... In keeping with that, Frankn, and not in keepin with the question you asked, I kinda like the 'thumbs up' avatar. It's distinctive. Change if you wish, I identify you more with your posts than your avatar, anyway.
 
Sorry Jeff. Frankn, Diggin, I think I started the little debate.. I was just saying an idea and answering it in the same line..
jeff of pa said:
poorhunter78 said:
You could be giving the Bird, but that Bird won't fly here.. :laughing7:

Poorhunter

Was just going to say.
Although it wouldn't offend me,
Giving the Bird would cause problems here.
Please if you like TreasureNet :nono: :D
Diggin answered it correctly!! It meant flippin the middle finger, Diggin you must answer to crazy drivers as I do! By showing them they are #1.. :thumbsup:

Frank, I like the cat!! :thumbsup: If you must change your current avatar, How about getting a tattoo of F R A N K Across your 5 fingers, Put that in your new Avatar..

Oh! Sorry if this is not about Avatars.. Jeff of PA, Have you seen my Toolbox floating around anywhere? :tongue3:

Poorhunter
 
poorhunter78 said:
Sorry Jeff. Frankn, Diggin, I think I started the little debate.. I was just saying an idea and answering it in the same line..
jeff of pa said:
poorhunter78 said:
You could be giving the Bird, but that Bird won't fly here.. :laughing7:

Poorhunter

Was just going to say.
Although it wouldn't offend me,
Giving the Bird would cause problems here.
Please if you like TreasureNet :nono: :D
Diggin answered it correctly!! It meant flippin the middle finger, Diggin you must answer to crazy drivers as I do! By showing them they are #1.. :thumbsup:

Frank, I like the cat!! :thumbsup: If you must change your current avatar, How about getting a tattoo of F R A N K Across your 5 fingers, Put that in your new Avatar..

Oh! Sorry if this is not about Avatars.. Jeff of PA, Have you seen my Toolbox floating around anywhere? :tongue3:

Poorhunter

Poorhunter I'm completely lost on the
"Toolbox" thing. Completely
 
jeff of pa said:
poorhunter78 said:
Sorry Jeff. Frankn, Diggin, I think I started the little debate.. I was just saying an idea and answering it in the same line..
jeff of pa said:
poorhunter78 said:
You could be giving the Bird, but that Bird won't fly here.. :laughing7:

Poorhunter

Was just going to say.
Although it wouldn't offend me,
Giving the Bird would cause problems here.
Please if you like TreasureNet :nono: :D
Diggin answered it correctly!! It meant flippin the middle finger, Diggin you must answer to crazy drivers as I do! By showing them they are #1.. :thumbsup:

Frank, I like the cat!! :thumbsup: If you must change your current avatar, How about getting a tattoo of F R A N K Across your 5 fingers, Put that in your new Avatar..

Oh! Sorry if this is not about Avatars.. Jeff of PA, Have you seen my Toolbox floating around anywhere? :tongue3:

Poorhunter

Poorhunter I'm completely lost on the
"Toolbox" thing. Completely
Jeff, You moderate the Non-Sense Forum? You should check out the "Just another Victim" thread.. :thumbsup:

Nothing Personal, Just a little Twisted fun! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom