What's new

Baby Gold Ring Today

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Back at one of my regular beaches today .. second target was a cute little gold baby ring with (I assume) a garnet stone. It was in the wet sand down about 6" found with my Dual Field. It weighs in at 1.5 grams.

I have something like 7 of these baby rings so far and will have to make a group photo. The rings are cute but sure don't have a lot of gold value.

Two more days to extend my October gold finds .. so far have 7 gold and 1 platinum.

Gotta Love this hobby!
e14010.gif


Gold ring 29oct 1.5g 2 sm.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sweet, I found a ring today as well but don't know the metal because the mark is missing. But a ring is a ring. Great find!8-)
 
Very nice ring, congratulations:icon_thumright:
 
Dr. Joe, I like that baby ring; the gold color really stands out against the garnet stone.

Congrats on the beautiful finds!

Lorraine
 
Nice ring, impressive stats for Oct hunting, congrats:hello2:
 
that is a nice one!! congrats!
 
Sure is a pretty one, looks to be 18k or better, congrats!

Cliff
 
She is a pretty little thing ! I would be thrilled with her.
 
Like that Color!!
 
Nice little ring...looks like it might be old...congrats.
 
WTG,thats a pretty ring,keep them coming:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom