What's new

back stabben buddy

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you ever have the one frend who lies to your face, and fallows you around too see where your hunting.I have this frend I swere that what he does. with the suddle clues. our the holding back information, or passing along information after the fact.Well that all for now.
 
Re: back staben body

Yep!

Pretty easy to send someone out on a wild goose chase if they are 'unfriendly'.
 
Re: back staben body

texastee2007 said:
Oh there are so many ways you could play with this person....You could take pictures of things coming out of the ground that you got at a garage sale...you could give miss information that would send him on a wild goose chase...you could send him to a place you know is full of trash and let him dig a while...oh so many more ideas...the clinker would be the item you bury that says something like oh say SUCKER!!!

I'm sorry it's freezing outside and I'm feeling mean!
texastee you are a little devil but it sounds like a good plan.
 
Re: back staben body

Impersonation is the highest form of flattery...but I always say keep your friends close and your enimies closer (its easier to keep an eye on 'em).

Could be they just want to learn from you. I would just be honest and come right out and ask them what they are doing. You might be surprised or they might just go away.
 
Re: back staben body

Well I grew up with the guy I all ready know he can be a snake.Ooo beleave me I was no S'ant eather, but them days are gone.but not for him.I try too help every body i can I don't want Jesus coming back and assking where were you when I was hungry & thirsty and naked, tierd.So I probly talk to much on what i found or where i found it.I was talking a bout hitting up this spot. Next thing I here Comeing out of his mouth is Yea me and Soo&Soo just got back from right where was talking about he goes as far, as asking this old guy more about it because it was news too him. He was there before had the chance.
 
Re: back staben budy

Keep him close ,I was on the phone with the dude rite before I posted the back staber,So I must doing somthing right.
 
Friend is an appelation that ,if you are honest with yourself , will apply to fewer people in a lifetime than you have fingers on one hand .
The rest are merely aquaintences .
I feel your pain .
The guy who was my 'best friend' from first grade 1956 finally shafted me the last time in 1985 . I gave all and he took it for his benefit .
We live in the same small comunity to this day and have no exchange .
 
I hunt arrowheads when I'm not detecting.I always gather broken pieces and larger flakes and when I leave my favorite field I toss these in an area where I have never found anything.Keeps em looking elsewhere.DBULL
 
liftloop said:
did you ever have the one frend who lies to your face, and fallows you around too see where your hunting.I have this frend I swere that what he does. with the suddle clues. our the holding back information, or passing along information after the fact.Well that all for now.
I am shure you well doe the write thing an help that gy be hepful.
 
I have a friend I have shared numerous sites with and discussed possible good sites with. He started going to my researched sites alone. One site in particular really chapped my buns, a medieval battle site. He went there after I told him about it, I had not hunted it yet, and found a nice 12lb canon ball and 4 cross bow bolt tips, then told me about. I still detect with him but no longer share my research and use him to hot spot fields to see if they're worth any effort. Yes it is my fault for opening my mouth but I learned. HH, Mike
 
And you call him a friend? M ::) nty
 
Friends can go anywhere I speak of, they're welcome to it. Others I keep around because I know someday I'll dig a hole big enough to fit 'em into and wouldn't want 'em to miss it.
 
Finding Trust and Respect is getting harder to find these days.
I just dealt with this the other day,I found a site that i have been researching and I shared with a family member a little history of the place.I told him that i hoped no one would try and detect it before i did.
Well i got a call the other day that someone that said they knew me was trying to get permission to detect and, Guess who it was.

It doesn't take me long to show my feelings on these kinds of things and i think he now Understands,Loud and Clear to only hunt my Sites when he is only invited and now that time may never come.

Nova Treasure
 
Well put it this way, where out of the car may be 10 to15 minets detecting. I here a car, where on a dirt road it's early mornig, Were way out there so there's no trafic you can see are car tracks like nothen. I look I swear I see his little black ford go by and slow were we turn off of that road. but they keep going I just blew it off,but he brought up the lowcation of it being a good spot. I think to see if he could get I rise out of me. that when I put the two too gether,you see I hunt with this crew they showed me the spot but it's one of them thing if they catch you there with out them they won't take you to eny more of there hot spots.So if happen last year I'm woundering what this year is going to belike.But I'm going to tell the crew I hunt with what I think took place. :thumbsup:
 
Yes, Unfortunatly I have lost 2-3 really good sites to people like that, People I at one time trudted to keep my secret places to themselves.
 
Remember the Motto

In God We trust !

Say Nothing about sites to others!

Jusy My $ .02 Worth
 
tell them you have a great lead on a cache site out in the woods and set up a time to meet , once you find a remote location say that you have a hit have him dig the hole big enough for a person to fit in then put two to the back of the head, cover him up problem solved ....lol
 
right now i am feeling the same way! WHY do people say they want to be your friend when really
they dont want to? they just wanna see who they can meet or get to know.. and if it means using
a person... so be it? when did this become ok? WHO DOES THIS?! and more importantly WHY?????

and Texas....I LOVE YOURE MEAN STREAK RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!
 
Lowbatts said:
Friends can go anywhere I speak of, they're welcome to it. Others I keep around because I know someday I'll dig a hole big enough to fit 'em into and wouldn't want 'em to miss it.
'xactly my sentiments lowbatts :tard:
 
Baby jars full of crusty zincs at "secret spots" in easily accessible, open spots well distributed.

10-15 jars buried at 5" should do the trick.

Not mean, entertaining and vindictive. Well okay, a little mean, but if you're that fired up over it, have some fun with it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom