What's new

back stabben buddy

The one cent solution.

Put a penny between his coil and coil cover. or tape one to the bottom of it if he does not use a cover heh heh.
 
I know you guys are going to think this is a little extreme but you have to ask yourself how he found you all the way out in the middle of knowhere!! Does he have a tracking device on your car??? What line of business does this guy do, is he into electronics by chance or car accessories? Its simply not that easy to follow someone a way and not either be seen or loose the car.

If by a remote chance you did find a tracking device, tell him you are going to go hunting one morning far away and then go to a bus stop and hook it onto the next bus to another state.

sasnz
 
He's my neighbor 5 house down
 
Woo this is the most responce I've ever received but it true. I think the best story be hind this guy is that if it wasn't for him in front of his house with a prizm5 bragging that his other detector was better. I wood n't be owning an MXT.but that detector didn't go deep a enough. So I bot a garret with the treasure hound and haven't looked back. I know now I needed a 5900 id-pro to find the target that fall between the other two detector. Because I never dug a pop can three foot down with my mxt and, I never dug down three feet to find a pop can with my Garret with the dept multiplier,But i have witnest those 5900 find objects of that size at about that dept. So there you have it you work the ear ea fist with the MXT then 5900 then the garret with the depth multiplier. Then the next glacier that come by will have too bring it's own copper to pick up or to push along. Because liftloop was all ready their. don't i sound greety.
 
Is it just me liftloop or have i completely lost track of this conversation???
 
sasnz said:
Is it just me liftloop or have i completely lost track of this conversation???
no t's probaly me i tend too jump around on my conversation.bad habbit of mine.love metal detectinglove this forum.
 
I've been pretty lucky in that respect, I've got one good hunt buddy, and his name is Burdie from down in Caldwell, and I have no problems with telling him all my huntsites, he is a true friend.
I'm a pretty good judge of character, and the ones that give me a funny vibe from, I don't have dealings with them when it comes to hunt sites, it's too hard to find good sites, just to have someone go in and spoil it for you
 
K*E*L*L*Y said:
right now i am feeling the same way! WHY do people say they want to be your friend when really
they dont want to? they just wanna see who they can meet or get to know.. and if it means using
a person... so be it? when did this become ok? WHO DOES THIS?! and more importantly WHY?????

and Texas....I LOVE YOURE MEAN STREAK RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!
This is a perfect example of this thread, yesterday at church Kelly told me she was going hunting at this new site, so i begged her to let me go with her and she was nice enough to say yes, and am waiting to hear from her now, but if things dont work out than i would never go there without her or without her blessing even though she told me where it is.......unless.....that quote up there is about me than i'am so going there today ...lol...only kidding Kell... ::)
 
Bavaria Mike said:
I have a friend I have shared numerous sites with and discussed possible good sites with. He started going to my researched sites alone. One site in particular really chapped my buns, a medieval battle site. He went there after I told him about it, I had not hunted it yet, and found a nice 12lb canon ball and 4 cross bow bolt tips, then told me about. I still detect with him but no longer share my research and use him to hot spot fields to see if they're worth any effort. Yes it is my fault for opening my mouth but I learned. HH, Mike

sounds like a good guy to send out to check for landmines. siegfried schlagrule
 
or sweaty dynamite
 
Lowbatts said:
Baby jars full of crusty zincs at "secret spots" in easily accessible, open spots well distributed.

10-15 jars buried at 5" should do the trick.

Not mean, entertaining and vindictive. Well okay, a little mean, but if you're that fired up over it, have some fun with it!
Go to an Ace hardware & get the Brass roofing nails. They can be pushed into soft soil with a screwdriver. 20 or 30 will keep him frustrated for awhile ;D There was a guy who hit a hot spot for gold coins back in the late 60s, he had a guy going to extremes trying to find his hot beach. Well, he couldn't get rid of him so he spread a keg of roofing nails all up & down the beach. Try to catch him watching, load up all your detecting gear & drive to a gas station & get a cup. See if he pops up. If by chance he's got a tracker on your car, put a return to or property of tag on it & drop it by the PD. Tell them you found it in the street out front & thought it might be theirs. Or as a friend did to his EX, label it then drop it in a mailbox. As I recall she was being vivited for 3 or 4 months ;D ;D ;D If you wan to be a real Alpha Henry, and he's married or got a girlfriend get a female friend to call his house everytime he goes out hunting asking for him then hang up. Guarantee that'll put a stop to his detectin days in a heartbeat :o ;D ;D ;D
 
boogey, that's just flat mean. I Love it
 
Montauk3 said:
liftloop said:
did you ever have the one frend who lies to your face, and fallows you around too see where your hunting.I have this frend I swere that what he does. with the suddle clues. our the holding back information, or passing along information after the fact.Well that all for now.
I am shure you well doe the write thing an help that gy be hepful.
:laughing7:
 
Lol
Boogyman, That idea with the chick phoning in is a very good one, i like it lol. ;D :icon_jokercolor: ;D :thumbsup:
 
scubatreasure said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
right now i am feeling the same way! WHY do people say they want to be your friend when really
they dont want to? they just wanna see who they can meet or get to know.. and if it means using
a person... so be it? when did this become ok? WHO DOES THIS?! and more importantly WHY?????

and Texas....I LOVE YOURE MEAN STREAK RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!
This is a perfect example of this thread, yesterday at church Kelly told me she was going hunting at this new site, so i begged her to let me go with her and she was nice enough to say yes, and am waiting to hear from her now, but if things dont work out than i would never go there without her or without her blessing even though she told me where it is.......unless.....that quote up there is about me than i'am so going there today ...lol...only kidding Kell... ::)


yeah to bad we didnt find anything!
 
Re: back staben body

texastee2007 said:
Oh there are so many ways you could play with this person....You could take pictures of things coming out of the ground that you got at a garage sale...you could give miss information that would send him on a wild goose chase...you could send him to a place you know is full of trash and let him dig a while...oh so many more ideas...the clinker would be the item you bury that says something like oh say SUCKER!!!

I'm sorry it's freezing outside and I'm feelen mean!

I lol'd. :icon_pirat:
 
We have a similar type "buddy".

He has one additional problem, though. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth closed. Any info he gets from us, gets broadcasted to all who will listen.

That idea of "mistaken information" is a GREAT one!

B
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom