musky44
Sr. Member




have been pretty buisy lately, no time to post much. still check out all of your great finds on a daily basis. kinda helps me get my artifact fix on days I cant go out huntin. these were found about a month ago. hunted most of the day with little luck. I was jumping my kayak from spot to spot and I was about to give up, but I knew I might not make it back out for a while . when I pulled up to this spot(which I had only checked one other time before with no luck) I could see the little white blade laying off to the right of me about ten feet away. which got me pretty excited considering how may day was going up till then. so I walked up river another 40 yards or so and there layed the smaller brown celt. WOOHOO!! now I was really pumped, and I wouldn't have minded a bit if that's how my hunt ended. I decided to head down stream from my kayak, made it 60 yards or so and I ran into a bunch of old rusty tractor parts and BAM laying pretty as a picture was the largest celt I had ever found. what a day. the smaller celt measures 3" by 2". the big one is 6 1/2" by 2 1/4". sorry to ramble on but I thought u guys might enjoy a story about a bad hunt gone great.
Upvote
0







