What's new

Baited Rods

jimmygoat

Full Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
142
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Cal.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D-5 inch dredge
When dowsing with a baited L-rod, do you use 2 rods or just 1? Do both rods have to be baited? Jimmygoat
 
Hey Jim…..I am a two rod user….Some people just bait one rod…I have both of mine baited with gold. On the other set I have a 35mm film canister on one rods that I put the bait in..They both work the same. ….You can also hold gold in your hand with the rod. Heck ..I used to know a guy who put the bait in his mouth…Every thing about dowsing is what works for you..I know a lot of one rod dowsers who bait their rod….Art
 
Best not to use baits. Try using your mental thought-
 
It assists in the tuning of the rod to the composition of the item you are searching for, not the type.
The instrument cannot tell the difference if you have a gold coin, nugget or placer baited.
A gold nugget baited will assist the instrument to also work towards a gold coin or placer deposit unless you decide to use mental discrimination and concentrate on the gold nugget.
Jon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom