Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadegh The Sing Researcher I believe your type of Treasure Hunting is much older and way more difficult for us English speaking Americans to completely understand. You speak many langauges I'm sure while most of us cant even muster out decent Spanish!

It looks as though you have your research in order the only problem being your fantastic location of ancient civilizations give you an advantage none of us possess over here.

Most of the signs and symbols over here are based off some sort of dark Free Masonic white versus dark magic with basic mathematics or geometry. Tell me in Iran do the Authorities allow you too dig Treasures or do you need to be an accredited Archeologist from a University?

Bob

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Many of detectors for example lorenz x3 /x5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dear thank you for your idea
I have a problem in the english speak and maybe i change the adverb and verbs .IN fact i speak persian - arabic and turkish very well
Dear bob in my country (iran) there is limited low and Heavy penalties about the treasure searcher and detectors but it doesnt a reasonable for us we try to learn and we will continue this way methodical .
In our countries there are very few Archologist in this field (sign researchers) and they are under the government works and more of them dont had treasure knowledge in this way .
For a dig it need a academically trainings and you must be spent the Strict administrative procedures

Last edited:

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My researchs scope includes:the Iranian civilizations - the Romans - the Jews - Spanish - -Fnyqy's novels - Hindi - Byzantines - Sumerians civilizations
yes there are the mathematical base and the magic , spells and talismans in our Calculation
I writed 6 books about treasure searches with my Professors help for sign researchers and they are:
1.Golden Legacy
2.magic and talisman books about the treasures
3.The secrets & mysteries of the sleeping bowls
4.The treasure books (include treasure maps)
5.Jaw the secrets of treasure
6.Golden Secrets and the 7th book of treasure is coming soon

perhaps it was good for me to give honorary doctorate.....hehe he.....I have joke for your smile8-)

Last edited:

Sing Reseracher

Nov 4, 2014
Iran /Tabriz
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . i invited you to Participate in classes of the Treasures signs & marks

The first lessons of the treasure signs

Thanks

Prospectando Sonora

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any idea? I found this rock in the middle of a small hill CAM00005.jpg

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Just bringing Thoms site back to the top because it contains so much information, he has helped Many folks including myself. Thanks Thom

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Just bringing Thoms site back to the top because it contains so much information, he has helped Many folks including myself. Thanks Thom
A grand gesture ,dsty . A good friend to me that I still stay in contact with on a random basis . His presence is missed here and we will not delve into why he left .

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Truckinbutch, Thom may have just wore out too many pairs of boots, perhaps got a hankerin to spend more time in the field, I hope that he is on the top of a 4 wheeler fully loaded with others and just keeping the wind at his back and the Sun ( Son ) in his face. Just keep him in our prayers. He had some REALLY GOOD SITES to chase if he got the notion

Last edited:

CUATRO

Greenie
Oct 20, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batonadahon.jpg

we dig this in 11 feet all black sand with cement, if dry this is the result .. a guava leaves attached in the cement is this a positive sign?

grillz

Aug 2, 2009
Heart stopper

ODokey;
A couple of observations about the three symbols. The staff of the cross appears to be seperate from the upper section. If it is seperate, I would measure it in Spanish inches and see if it translates to varas to find the next sign or actual location. The upper section is also the symbol for 'perpendicular'.

There are two marks making the hilt of the dagger, but they do not cut across making a clear handle and blade. I therefore would multiply the staff lenght by 2.

In the circle and cross there is a nub protruding at the 6:30 position. I do not know if this could be the actual location of the site within a circle area and was deliberately used by the carver to mark the site, or was simply left by the carver. Directly below the the circle is what appears to be a lightly carved line, now sunlit, in the shape of the symbol for gold.

Good luck and good hunting

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Maliksherani, I wonder why someone would destroy the 3 drill holes, To me they represent something that's laid out in a Rectangle, The distance's between the markers may be indicated by the depth/ width of the drill holes X cordel ( 189.5 feet ) between markers. The egg shape boulder may indicate a Large Vault in the direction of the round nose, a vault may contain anything, Supplies, treasure, and it may be hidden in the lower part of a bluff as indicated by the small opening lower left. Good luck, Distance may be measured out in leagues, indicated by the height of the boulder. How high something is always important. There are two thing's that anyone MUST KNOW to find something is distance and direction. Thanks

Last edited:

balitok01

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2014
Detector(s) used
OKM Rover CII, Bionic 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can Anyone tell me what these signs found on a mango tree means?

IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0105.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0108.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread