Basic signs and symbols you have found

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been there a few times have you.

Been close it. Not actually stood by it. It would really be a hike. Have you been in the opening? On the west side is a good treasure story as told by Temple Cornelius in Sheepherders Gold.

Bests

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab 2300, Makro Golden Gate, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE you reminded my of a gross little bug we dug up when we were kids. It was called a Child of the Earth. They were creepy things and bugs don't get to me. They had a big head with dots for eyes, don't remember how many legs they had. Kind of resembles that. Thomas

Now this is a blast from the past. Whenever I visited New Mexico when I was a kid my cousins and I would look for Children of the Earth. Thanks for the revival of a memory.

Bests

LUE-Hawn

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Now this is a blast from the past. Whenever I visited New Mexico when I was a kid my cousins and I would look for Children of the Earth. Thanks for the revival of a memory.

Bests

LUE-Hawn

Yeah, a lot of the Mexicans around here are terrified of them - looks like they have a little human head. We've got some other good bugs - vinegaroons will get your attention, so will those foot-long centipedes.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been close it. Not actually stood by it. It would really be a hike. Have you been in the opening? On the west side is a good treasure story as told by Temple Cornelius in Sheepherders Gold.

Bests

LUE-Hawn

Yes I have been there to the window it is big country up there, I could spend the rest of my life wandering around up there its awesome but dangerous. Probably one of the worst lighting storms I have ever been in was up there.The legend say it is over in the Ute Creek drainage's but there is quite a bit of exposed ore veins up there long way to pack samples out.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
It's called the Jerusalem cricket or ant because the Navajos called it the skull insect, and the Franciscan priests who were there to Christianize them named it in relation to Golgotha or Calvary outside of Jerusalem where the Crucifixion took place as well as the skull (as well as leg bones)or rather "skull and crossbones" of the first man (Adam) was thought to be buried.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have been there to the window it is big country up there, I could spend the rest of my life wandering around up there its awesome but dangerous. Probably one of the worst lighting storms I have ever been in was up there.The legend say it is over in the Ute Creek drainage's but there is quite a bit of exposed ore veins up there long way to pack samples out.

Have you heard about the lost Swede east of Silverton. It was an outcropping of extremely high grade Tellurides and Calaverite. Some crazy amount to the ton like over 100k or something astounding? Wouldn't that be fun to find?

Thanks and great that you were there. Thank you for sharing your adventure.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you heard about the lost Swede east of Silverton. It was an outcropping of extremely high grade Tellurides and Calaverite. Some crazy amount to the ton like over 100k or something astounding? Wouldn't that be fun to find?

Thanks and great that you were there. Thank you for sharing your adventure.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Oh yes on the Swede prospector goes into Silverton with mules has extremely rich ore and nuggets everyone wants to know were did it come from. Swede is followed multiple times no luck Swede dies ledge is lost and it goes on and on.What I think people do not understand in that country the higher you go the better the gold is so its real dangerous not for the novice. The stories are real interesting but in my research is it worth it, a few people have succumbed to the elements up there mostly hypothermia and dehydration mostly I could tell of a few personal experiences up there but at this time I can not releases that info as of yet all I can say is head on a swivel.

Last edited:

Mayan Hunter

Jan 25, 2011
Utah desert
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Colt 44/Fisher Gemini lll/Minolta 400 SLR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
After spending years reading and lastly reading the translations from the spanish priests themselves, they gave interesting information about rules pertaining to the mines.
In around 1710 there was a massive earthquake in the western area of the now United States. A large number of miners were killed. The King of Spain issued another rule in connection with the gold mines. They were to tunnel parallel to the gold vein they were following, 10 to 15 feet away. In would be a rescue tunnel. Also served in other ways, such as when the Spanish returned to Mexico in the fall, they would cover the gold tunnel and leave the rescue tunnel open. Anyone finding it would see that it was "played out" but it really was a rescue tunnel or dummy mine.
In 1810 when all the Spanish were called to make haste and return to fight the Mexicans, they cached what bullion they had at the front of the mine and then covered it. All that was left open is the dummy mine. (You'd be a dummy to spend any time in it)

Think.

Mayan Hunter

Jan 25, 2011
Utah desert
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Colt 44/Fisher Gemini lll/Minolta 400 SLR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A 2-box would come in handy searching around the round hole.

If anyone came back to retrieve the cache, they would leave both tunnels open.

If in solid rock with multiple entrances blocked with rocks, yet one small entrance is left open but you'd need a ladder to get to it, it also has been retrieved.

The Spanish lost the war so they didn't return. Some Mexicans did.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been my observation they never did the same thing in the same place. It was always mine ore, move ore, crush ore , smelt ore, hide it for shipment. Now the areas of these process would be close to the mine but never tied to it they actually would not even store the miming tools in the mine.I have never seen 2 tunnels it was hard enough for them to punch one into the rock but that is not to say they did it in different area of geology.

Last edited:

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an eye symbol,

A little modified but still a good example.
The dot or eye ball points in the direction of the next marker.

Somebody else's turn...

Thom

Hello master, kindly helpout is that same sign. And what does it means. Please

PicsArt_05-05-05.04.22.jpg

Size of who rock is round about 5 feets length, width 3 and hight 1 feet or 1 ans half feet.
This rock exists in Pakistan northwest.

IMG_0786 (2).JPG

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an eye symbol,

A little modified but still a good example.
The dot or eye ball points in the direction of the next marker.

Somebody else's turn...

Thom

Hello master, kindly helpout is that same sign. And what does it means. Please

View attachment 1709428

Size of who rock is round about 5 feets length, width 3 and hight 1 feet or 1 ans half feet.
This rock exists in Pakistan northwest.

View attachment 1709431 ]

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the clues just not the treasure. Sure enjoy reading about all the symbols.

Dear friends kindly help me i found this turtle in northwest of Pakistan.

Is that turtle signs. Its round bout 4 and halp feets long and 2 or 2 and half feet wide. Face towards eastnorth. Kindly need your kind assistance.

20190529_055306.jpg

20190811_204838.jpg

20190529_054911.jpg

20190529_054903.jpg

20190529_054911.jpg

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Halito.

Why do you guys figure that the Cherokee were these wealthy native americans who went around burying precious metals? Is it because the ground sparkles in Dahlonega and the surrounding areas of Georgia? YOU guys had to teach them how to "pan" for the gold.

If there were so wealthy, why haven't they come back and recovered what was stolen? After all, thousands of their people were murdered for what you are hoping to find!

Read some of my other posts concerning this subject. What "treasures" were buried were things that had special value only to the one burying them, not to anyone else. No intrinsic value, no monetary value, no historical value (unless you are blood to that person).

Last edited:

KCarlson

Greenie
Feb 16, 2019
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alpha / Omega

OD,
Can you or anyone else explain to me the typical layout for the Alpha / Omega?
I'm not quite grasping how these relate to each other.
Are they set in a triangle or random and how is the location of treasure related?
are they miles apart or within a certain distance that you have found to be common?
Just trying to understand how they relate to
the typical spanish site.
Thanks,
Kell.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OD,
Can you or anyone else explain to me the typical layout for the Alpha / Omega?
I'm not quite grasping how these relate to each other.
Are they set in a triangle or random and how is the location of treasure related?
are they miles apart or within a certain distance that you have found to be common?
Just trying to understand how they relate to
the typical spanish site.
Thanks,
Kell.
What is the shape of the Alpha / Omega first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread