OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0779 (3).JPG IMAG0781 (3).JPG IMAG0782 (3).JPG IMAG0784 (3).JPG IMAG0785 (3).JPG IMAG0786 (3).JPG IMAG0787 (3).JPG IMAG0788 (3).JPG IMAG0789 (3).JPG IMAG0776 (2).JPG IMAG0777 (3).JPG IMAG0778 (3).JPG

Last edited:

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
noon, in my case, has not been the best time of day to take pictures.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0954.JPG IMAG0293 (2).JPG
noon, in my case, has not been the best time of day to take pictures.
Hey usernotfound. Ya, I've taken a lot of the photo's posted here in the afternoon. Just repeated what I've read here on Treasurenet, and assumed it was correct, that between 11:00 - 1:00 o'clock was the best. They said the reason was, it was the best time to catch the casting shadows. -- Probably every situation is different with different monuments and the groups who set them up. Depending on the angle and compass direction the cuts/notches/indentations of the monuments were facing, the ones that were meant to show shadows.

Some photo's that I've taken late afternoon show good detail with shadowing. Probably taking photos of the same monuments of interest at different times of the day, year and angle would result in multiple outcomes of the photo's appearance. With more or less shadowing. -- The 2-bear-head pictures are the same bear-head, taken at different times of the day. One photo shows a lot of shadowing and the other none. Imag0293 was taken in mid-Oct. and imag 0954 was taken in mid Jan {fall and winter}. Also the appearance of the face of the bear looks different. --- {Another example of a late afternoon shot, is imag0813, post #331. This photo was taken around 4:00 in the afternoon and it reveals some great shadowing}. --

Thanks for bringing this up, this is important. Getting the right picture, revealing the hidden messages the stone-cutters intended. {Edited last post and removed 'pictures taken around noon' with 'pictures taken at different times of the day}

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I'm not sure about the time of day showinng or casting shadows but after thinking about them for awhile a near-by owl may indicate something in the shadows and IF I had one I might consider watching ( picture taking ) at intervials of an hour between the hours of 9 am till 3 pm.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, my first attempt to post this picture did not work. I like puzzles. Here is a puzzle for you. Lets just agree there is three things you get fro a head monument with one eye. Try to apply it here lol. There is markers under the rocks you cant see in the photo by the way.

animalfaces.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Casca, that turtle climbing up out of the low spot is nose to nose with a big bear with a small pig, near the camera, looking on. That bear way in the background looks like he's saying, " WHOA there, what's happening dudes??" LMAO

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS, I have my suspicions of what is there. Crazy place right there.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shadows signs are very good if you can find them. I need to dig up a good example of one for you guys.

shadow.jpg You can see a shadow of a priest. The large heart down below has the same drawing in it, but doesnt come out very good in this picture.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, my first attempt to post this picture did not work. I like puzzles. Here is a puzzle for you. Lets just agree there is three things you get fro a head monument with one eye. Try to apply it here lol. There is markers under the rocks you cant see in the photo by the way.

View attachment 816206

Since the turtle has no legs.......you are there. Would the turtle's shell be too obvious of a cap stone?

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0743 (3).JPG ELIJAH RESTING UNDER A JUNIPER TREE
He lay down and slept under a JUNIPER TREE; and behold, an ANGEL touched him, and said to him, '' Arise and eat!'' He looked and behold there was at his head a cake baked on coals, and a jar of water. He ate and drank, and lay down again. The LORD's ANGEL came again the second time, and touched him, and said, ''Arise and eat, because the JOURNEY is too great for you.'' He arose, and ate and drunk, and went in the STRENGTH of that food forty days and forty nights to Hereb, GOD'S MOUNTAIN.

IMAG1406.JPG

HE CAME TO A CAVE THERE; and behold, the LORD'S WORD CAME TO HIM, AND HE SAID TO HIM, '' WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, ELIJAH?''
He said, '' I have been very jealous for THE LORD, THE GOD OF ARMIES; FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL HAVE FORSAKEN YOUR COVENANT, THROWN DOWN YOUR ALTARS, AND KILLED YOUR PROPHETS WITH THE SWORD. I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away. '' The LORD SAID TO HIM, '' GO, RETURN ON YOUR WAY TO THE WILDERNESS OF DAMASCUS....
1 KINGS 19:5-9, 14-15....

An ANGEL of THE LORD encamps around them that fear HIM and delivers them ---------- No evil shall befall you or no plague shall come near your dwelling, for HE SHALL GIVE HIS ANGELS CHARGE OVER YOU ---------- If GOD IS FOR YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU ---------- GOD'S FILES ------- THE TRUTH IS UP THERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0930 (2).JPG IMAG0928 (2).JPG IMAG0929 (2).JPG
MINERS CAT, DEATH-TRAP WARNING BOULDER MONUMENT WITH CONFORMATION LIGHTING BOLT MARKER STONE

Speaking hypothetically: Looking at side-view, center of monument {carved indentation with flat surface and lighter color}. The bottom outline of the carved indentation has the shape of a DEATH-TRAP WARNING, a widened '' V '' with 30 degree sloped-sides. This BOOBY-TRAP SYMBOL RESEMBLES THE SHAPE OF THE POINTED BASE BALANCE STONE USED TO SUPPORT DOWNFALL BOULDER DEATH TRAPS, imag0222 and 0223. On right-side of carved indentation death-trap symbol is a small RED COLORED STONE CASTING A SHADOW. -- Cut LIGHTING BOLT on left-side, of small lighter colored stone {right-center of photo}

MINERS CAT FACE PROFILE WITH SUNK-IN SHADOWED EYES AND IT'S NOSE POINTING DOWN AT A 45 DEGREE ANGLE. Notice {in all 3-photo's}, a light colored HUMAN FACE-PROFILE ON IT'S SIDE, LOOKING DOWNWARD LOCATED BELOW THE LEFT SHADOWED EYE. A shadow outlines the left-profile of the face. -- Imag0930 {left-side view of monument}, The POINT of a widened '' V '' DEATH-TRAP SYMBOL CARVED ON THE END OF A SMALL ROCK MARKER IS TOUCHING THE CHIN OF THE HUMAN FACE-PROFILE LOOKING DOWN. --- because the human face profile is looking down, 'could represent death-trap from above? The stone-cutter is telling a story with the face-profile and widened '' V '' DEATH-TRAP SYMBOL MARKER. THE DEATH-TRAP SYMBOL REPRESENTS A BASE BALANCE STONE SUPPORTING THE HUMAN FACE PROFILE BY IT'S CHIN. THE HUMAN FACE-PROFILE REPRESENTS THE DOWNFALL BOULDERS.

THE KING'S FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
IMAG0222.JPG IMAG0223.JPG
Actual death trap with a base pointer stone that has sloped shoulders supporting a huge crushing down fall boulder. {those clever, sneaky death-trap setting Spaniard's}
THE WIDENED '' V '' IS A POINTER WITH SLOPED SHOULDERS {looks like the bottom tip of a heart cut off}, DEATH-TRAP WARNING
This split tip of a heart symbol shape can be found carved into a solid rock surface also.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0014 (8).JPG IMAG1510.JPG IMAG1512.JPG
OUR DAILY BREAD {1/4'' X 4'' X 6''}, THE COVER PICTURE ON THIS BOOKLET ARE 3 MAJESTIC HORSES {MAYBE THE KING'S HORSE'S} DRINKING FROM A COOL STREAM OF RUNNING WATER. LOOK AT THE RELAXED CONTENTMENT IN THEIR EYES. [THEN GOD SAID, ''LET THE EARTH BRING FORTH THE LIVING CREATURE ACCORDING TO ITS KIND . . . AND IT WAS SO].

A LETTER FROM C. S. LEWIS. -- I WRITE TO YOU, LITTLE CHILDREN, BECAUSE YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN YOU FOR HIS NAME'S SAKE. -1 JOHN 2:12
RBC MINISTRIES, PO BOX 2222, GRAND RAPIDS, MI. 49501-2222 --- WEB SITE: WWW.RBC.ORG {IF INTERESTED, GET YOUR FREE COPY}

GOD'S FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS UP THERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1054 (2).JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0675.JPG FLIGHT SIMULATOR [ THESE THINGS I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU, THAT IN ME YOU MAY HAVE PEACE. IN THE WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION; BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER, I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD. ]. -JOHN 16:33
IMAG1522.JPG FROM 'OUR DAILY BREAD'
PEACE I LEAVE YOU, NOT AS THE WORLD GIVES, I GIVE UNTO YOU, LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED OR NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID

GOD'S FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS UP THERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1665.JPG TIME PORTAL, INTO THE LIGHT
FROM OUR DAILY BREAD, '' WISE WORDS ''
IMAG1706.JPG IMAG1713.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0531.JPG '' FROM OUR DAILY BREAD '', SUNDAY- JULY 14- 2013.. [ WARNING SIGNS ] ARE GIVEN TO US FOR OUR SAFETY ]. PRAISE GOD THAT HE HAS GIVEN US [ PROTECTIVE WARNINGS ] IN HIS WORD BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US. -Dennis Fisher
IMAG1762.JPG SPEAKING HYPOTHETICALLY: AS GOD GIVES US WARNING SIGNS OF DANGER, BECAUSE HE LOVE'S US, '' DIDN'T THE SPANISH MINER'S ALSO GIVE WARNINGS OF DANGER OF THEIR BOOBY-TRAPS TO THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, BECAUSE OF THEIR LOVE FOR THEM? -- IN THIS REASONING, ''COULD ONE PRESUME THAT MOST ALL THE MINES AND STORAGE AREAS THAT HAD BOOBY-TRAPS SET-UP, ALSO HAD AMBLE WARNING SIGNS? --- THEIR OBJECTIVE: TO WARN THEIR FAMILY AND GROUP AND NO ONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY THE '' SEARCHER'S OF THEIR MINES? -- HOW COULD THEY ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK, BUT TO USE SECRET CODING ONLY KNOWN TO THEM?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread