What's new

Behind my house yesterday. =D

bristowboy

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
83
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been awhile since I have found anything so I walked back behind my house to a small ditch and walked the gravel. This is what I found. :D
 

Attachments

  • Fullscreen capture 7162013 41451 PM.bmp.webp
    Fullscreen capture 7162013 41451 PM.bmp.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Fullscreen capture 7162013 41525 PM.bmp.webp
    Fullscreen capture 7162013 41525 PM.bmp.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
hey hey mr bristol

it looks very nicely made
looks kinda thick and good workmanship on that piece
what part of the country did you find it?
 
You made up for lost time beautifully. Nice point, sir!

8424-sky-is-breaking.webp
 
Bout time you posted again. Where you been? Nice point!
 
I found this about 15 miles north of the Ohio river in southern Indiana. I haven't gotten much time to go out and hunt this year but hopefully I can catch up a little bit. I did find a double-notched Adena/turkeytail last month. It's a thick lil thing but I'll post a photo :)
 
sweet point congrats HH
 
Yep! that is a keeper!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom