What's new

BERING SEA GOLD - GOLD RUSH THREAD - The Home Of Nome And Beyond...

So... who likes what and your favorite ? Mine is BSG... because of diving...

I really like "Parkers Trail" lately as well.

Perhaps... some of the show members will join in.
 
Last edited:
I watch em all."Parkers trail" (in Australia) was great. Tremendous gold deposits(Big Gold) there just waiting to be found. I predict he just might move base camp there sometime in the future.
 
Shawn's (AKA Mr. Gold) mega dredge .
>>
 
I only watch Bearing sea Gold.
I Fast Forward Through Zeke.
I Do not Like him ! pretty sure He stole from Emily, unless it was fake drama.
which is just as bad.
And only Guessing But I Think he was Responsible for that other guys death/suicide.
not an accusation, just a feeling.

enjoying most of the rest, except for those little clips from Kris Kelly (Blind teaching the Blind} ? & lately Vernon :sleepy2:

still a Shawn Fan, Though I Hate the Drama the Producers create Pretending he's loosing so he can Come back as the Big Winner

I wonder if Emily gave up or just couldn't get a crew to ice hunt
 
A buddy loves all the gold rush series, much of it boors me. I discovered "White Water" last season and I do like watching those crazy guys diving for nuggets. Looks like they don't find enough to pay much though.
 
I only watch Bearing sea Gold.
I Fast Forward Through Zeke.
I Do not Like him ! pretty sure He stole from Emily, unless it was fake drama.
which is just as bad.
And only Guessing But I Think he was Responsible for that other guys death/suicide.
not an accusation, just a feeling.

enjoying most of the rest, except for those little clips from Kris Kelly (Blind teaching the Blind} ? & lately Vernon :sleepy2:

still a Shawn Fan, Though I Hate the Drama the Producers create Pretending he's loosing so he can Come back as the Big Winner

I wonder if Emily gave up or just couldn't get a crew to ice hunt
Vernon is funny when he answers questions at the bar,after a few:laughing7::occasion14:
Emily is still ice diving with some new crew. Her old man is a pitiful mess tho :tongue3:
Shawn is,or is about to, buy that Tomcot claim ,that massive claim has tons of gold yet to be found
Zeke is a freak
The Kelly family . LOL. Their in another dimension
 
I really hate her old man I Fast Forwarded through him Last half of this season
when they Brought him back. I Take it the crew she is with is not being Filmed ?
Or i'm skipping her with my Fast Forwading Zeke
 
I asked the same question.. i have not seen her as well.
 
These guys diving under the ice have BIG ONES ! After being certified my dive buddy & I couldn't wait for summer, so our very 1st dive was in the dead of winter,under the ice. Ah,The things you do when your young :tongue3: Anyhow once under the ice was enough for me. The water was crystal clear but it was way Tooooo freaking cold 4 me.....
 
I'll bet you guy's watch the Hallmark channel also?:laughing7:
 
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
I asked the same question.. i have not seen her as well.
She had COVID, so she missed this season. She did say that she will be back with new episodes next April.


 
Nice clean up for Parker this week ,450 ounces :)
 
I like that Freddy Dodge guy he reminds me of the "Lone Ranger". (Someone has a problem,Freddy rides into town,fixes it,and rides off in a cloud of dust). :)
And he makes one hell of a Fine & Expensive Shaker Table ! :)
>>
 
Last edited:
She had COVID, so she missed this season. She did say that she will be back with new episodes next April.



That's Emily ? Looked like she had a nose Job.
But I think it's the Angle.
 
That's Emily ? Looked like she had a nose Job.
But I think it's the Angle.
No She's just starting to look more & more like her Dad LOL:tongue3:
 
This week Mr. gold pulled out 22 ozs. And the narrator said it was worth $42,000.Why do they insist on Fudging/inflating the numbers ? .....Gold isn't going for $2,000 an ounce..... And that gold their finding is not pure 24 k :icon_scratch::BangHead:
>> https://www.moneymetals.com/buy/gold/bars
 
Mr Gold is on the gold.... he used dowsing rods and is nailing it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom