- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,627
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Bobcats are thicker than the lions out here.No joke in Nov.-Dec. in the coastal mtns its not uncommon to see 5-10 bobcats a day
They see you and they know what you are even from a tree. The one I took with bow took a 30" form The biggest they make. It happened so fast I regretted it as soon as I let the arrow fly. I thought it was a coyote head down thru the cat tails. He busted out of cover and looked right at me. I was at full draw and released. It was instinct. I hate that skill sometimes. They have an open late season but I have never taken another. Enjoy watching them to much. Plus they kill a lot of the feral farm cats when they come in heat.
Sorry if that is what you meant,I feel stupid for that not occuring to me sooner?If it is,yes Bobcats are very receptive to distress calling,ours out here are very gullible......and lots of them!!!!!!!!I had one a while back come in and I couldnt get him to leave!!!I have never ever had one act like he did,he bowed up and emitted this low gutteral growl,and all!!!!I actually snapped a photo of him/her
are we talking about native American Wild Cats or sub species, released species or what 







