What's new

Blisstool - Your thoughts??

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just curious if anyone on here has purchased the Blisstool detector. I've heard stories about amazing depth and it beating every machine out there in depth tests. Every machine has its own pros and cons so I would like to hear from actual owners/users of the machine to see what they think.

Thanks

NJ
 
I was just curious if anyone on here has purchased the Blisstool detector. I've heard stories about amazing depth and it beating every machine out there in depth tests. Every machine has its own pros and cons so I would like to hear from actual owners/users of the machine to see what they think.

Thanks

NJ
must say I have never heard of it Mate, but it's not claiming anything new about depth, lets face all the new one's claim the same thing, untill the field tests prove something else.

SS
 
I didn't watch them but,

Here's a bunch of YouTube comparisons with the Blistool and Etrac and a few others for ya:

blistool - YouTube
 
SS, I know. That is why I'm look for some real world users to pipe in. I've seen some of the comparison videos and they are showing it deating out all sorts of machines for depth but I'm wondering if it is too good to be true. Ace350, thanks for the link...I did see some of those videos but not all of them.

Anyone else out that that has the machine or actually field tested one??

NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom