What's new

Brag here

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel the need to brag, well you can brag here.. Tell the truth, lie, impress me, impress others, or impress no one. It's all up to you :laughing9:

I'll go first...


I've been in the transportation/logistics field for nearly 40 years....... and I still don't know anything :tongue3:
 
I was the stand-in for Brad Pitt's "a$$ shot" in "Troy"! :)
 
I have a friend named Jenna James and when ever I metion her name people think I'm talking about porn star Jenna Jamison. :D
 
Went to buy new pair of jeans this weekend, tried on my original size 40, look like I had on a tent, way too big, then I tried size 38, still WAY too big, then I tried size 36, ALMOST too big ;D.....only a couple weeks from fitting into a size 34 jeans...... ;D :occasion18:

Blood sugar has dropped 11 points since 12/27/2010..... :headbang:
 
I'm dating a hot 26 year old. ;D ;D ;D And shes smart to boot. :thumbsup:

Don't know why and I don't ask. :wink:
 
DigginThePast said:
I'm dating a hot 26 year old. ;D ;D ;D And shes smart to boot. :thumbsup:

Don't know why and I don't ask. :wink:

:icon_thumright: :notworthy:


Your profile doesn't give your age so can't tell if your robbing the cradle or not......:laughing7:


Yours is not to reason why, yours is to enjoy till you die...... ;D

My wife is 20 years than I and looks 15 years younger than that.:headbang:....She cannot go to any club with out being carded, when I ask them if they want to see my ID, they just laugh :'(
 
I've met:
George Bush
Jordan Sparks
Switchfoot
Third Day
Tony Sirico (Sopranos)
Efren Ramirez (Napolean Dynaite)
Kasey Kahne
Dale Earnhart Jr.
Joe Nemechek
Kyle Busch
Greg Biffle
Ryan Newman
Wilma Mcnabb(the campbells chunky soup commercial mom of Donovan Mcnabb)
Dominic Purcell (Prison Break)
Mark Ecko (Ecko Unlimited)
Stevie Nicks
Miguel Cotto (boxer)
Joe Donnelly (IN State Rep)
 
hypoman I've met several famous people and all but a few bored me silly :laughing7:
 
packerbacker said:
I've only heard of 3 of those people. I'm out of the loop I guess. :(

the same three i knew...
George Bush
Kyle Busch
Dale Earnhart Jr.

.....and the sad part is... i dont even like NECKcar... i mean Nascar.... sorry
 
I knew...
Bush
Earnhardt jr
Nemechek
And the gorgeous in more ways than one..Stevie Nicks. :-*
 
Dano Sverige said:
I was the stand-in for Brad Pitt's "a$$ shot" in "Troy"! :)

I was the stand in for the front shot for Brad Pitt, I was also the stand in for his honeymoon to JA, that's probably why they broke up, she felt let down after :tongue3: :laughing9:


hammered
 
I had a girlfriend back in highschool named Carry Grant.
 
spartacus53 said:
hypoman I've met several famous people and all but a few bored me silly :laughing7:

When I met these people they were all very nice and I got along great with them! I probably got to visit with most of them for about 30 minutes............ except George Bush...... that was only about 20 minutes.
 
hammered said:
Dano Sverige said:
I was the stand-in for Brad Pitt's "a$$ shot" in "Troy"! :)

I was the stand in for the front shot for Brad Pitt, I was also the stand in for his honeymoon to JA, that's probably why they broke up, she felt let down after :tongue3: :laughing9:


hammered


You two could screwup a perfectly good wet dream :laughing7:
 
A co worker, Introduce Me to a Beautiful lady 18 years Ago!!!! She has Rocked My world ever since !!!! We have had Many years of Great and Trying times Never have had a fight!!! She is the Love of My Life !!! Let me Introduce RED to Everyone!!!!! Yes I'm going to get in trouble for the Pic but it will Be worth It HH Chug

Here is the most recent Pictures Of the Love of My Life !!! Chug

PS I like the one of her In the red Dress the Best!!!! ;D ;D ;D She Dosn't
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    216.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    91.8 KB · Views: 197
i wuz on the U.S. judo team in 1969 ready for the Olympics but got my nose broke. :'(
 
my hubby got called a superstar by his manager for improving all his stats at work...and his managers manager wondering how he did it. :hello2: :headbang:
 
stefen said:
hammered said:
Dano Sverige said:
I was the stand-in for Brad Pitt's "a$$ shot" in "Troy"! :)

I was the stand in for the front shot for Brad Pitt, I was also the stand in for his honeymoon to JA, that's probably why they broke up, she felt let down after :tongue3: :laughing9:


hammered


You two could screwup a perfectly good wet dream :laughing7:

Apologies for screwing up your perfectly good wet dreams of Brad! :)

aa battery said:
i wuz on the U.S. judo team in 1969 ready for the Olympics but got my nose broke. :'(

Poor excuse AA mate. Karate kid had a busted leg...but he still won! :tongue3:
 
Dano Sverige said:
aa battery said:
i wuz on the U.S. judo team in 1969 ready for the Olympics but got my nose broke. :'(

Poor excuse AA mate. Karate kid had a busted leg...but he still won! :tongue3:

LOL :icon_thumright:....... :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom