What's new

Brag here

dpitt8 said:
my hubby got called a superstar by his manager for improving all his stats at work...and his managers manager wondering how he did it. :hello2: :headbang:

Is his boss Michael Scott :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
Dano Sverige said:
stefen said:
hammered said:
Dano Sverige said:
I was the stand-in for Brad Pitt's "a$$ shot" in "Troy"! :)

I was the stand in for the front shot for Brad Pitt, I was also the stand in for his honeymoon to JA, that's probably why they broke up, she felt let down after :tongue3: :laughing9:


hammered


You two could screwup a perfectly good wet dream :laughing7:

Apologies for screwing up your perfectly good wet dreams of Brad! :)

aa battery said:
i wuz on the U.S. judo team in 1969 ready for the Olympics but got my nose broke. :'(

Poor excuse AA mate. Karate kid had a busted leg...but he still won! :tongue3:

youre harsh on poor AA here... and brad is GROSS... he doesnt shower!
 
Hmm..probably why they wanted a clean "a$$ shot" then? ;D
 
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Dano Sverige said:
stefen said:
hammered said:
Dano Sverige said:
I was the stand-in for Brad Pitt's "a$$ shot" in "Troy"! :)

I was the stand in for the front shot for Brad Pitt, I was also the stand in for his honeymoon to JA, that's probably why they broke up, she felt let down after :tongue3: :laughing9:


hammered


You two could screwup a perfectly good wet dream :laughing7:

Apologies for screwing up your perfectly good wet dreams of Brad! :)

aa battery said:
i wuz on the U.S. judo team in 1969 ready for the Olympics but got my nose broke. :'(

Poor excuse AA mate. Karate kid had a busted leg...but he still won! :tongue3:

youre harsh on poor AA here... and brad is GROSS... he doesnt shower!

haha i get grossed out everytime I try to imagine living in a place that showering is only occasional or dating someone that doesn't shower everyday. Everyone starts stinking after a day no matter what they say, maybe they cant smell themselves but we can smell them. ;D
 
Jimmy(PA) said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Dano Sverige said:
stefen said:
hammered said:
Dano Sverige said:
I was the stand-in for Brad Pitt's "a$$ shot" in "Troy"! :)

I was the stand in for the front shot for Brad Pitt, I was also the stand in for his honeymoon to JA, that's probably why they broke up, she felt let down after :tongue3: :laughing9:


hammered


You two could screwup a perfectly good wet dream :laughing7:

Apologies for screwing up your perfectly good wet dreams of Brad! :)

aa battery said:
i wuz on the U.S. judo team in 1969 ready for the Olympics but got my nose broke. :'(

Poor excuse AA mate. Karate kid had a busted leg...but he still won! :tongue3:

youre harsh on poor AA here... and brad is GROSS... he doesnt shower!

haha i get grossed out everytime I try to imagine living in a place that showering is only occasional or dating someone that doesn't shower everyday. Everyone starts stinking after a day no matter what they say, maybe they cant smell themselves but we can smell them. ;D


LOL, heck many times I shower twice a day, there is nothing like the feeling of being clean......
 
Ummm...
Well...
I'm NOT braggin'....
Ummm...
Ssshhhh...
Don't repeat this, but,
I've cheated Death now for over half a century! (It get's harder every year)
But,
If you ever tell anyone this, I'll deny that I know you... :laughing7:

Best,
Scott
 
My Frist Divorce Was a Nightmare

I Came Home From Work Sick One Day
Striped And Hit The Sack For a Nap
Wife Walks In a Short Time Later And Asked If I Was
Felling Better Of Course I Said But Not Really
That Migraine Is a Killer Anyway She Leaves The Room
And Went Shopping Gone a Couple Hours Later

She Jumped In With Me For Some Fun
I Couldnt Say No To a Beautifull Blone
5 Foot 7 1oo And 25 Pounds
Then Without Waring Her Sister Walked In
And Caught Us Makeing Out

She Screamed At Me Like I Had No Biziness
In Bed With Her Sister Then Her Sister Said Oops :help:
Twins Her Sister Has a Dot On The Tip Of Her Nose
Thats How You Tell Them Apart

You Can Guess Who Gets Booted Out Of The House
And Divorced Its 100 % True :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom