What's new

can you id these digs?

spanishrelics said:
how well do you know spainish treasures?

thanks

As much as I know Italian Treasures.
 
Upvote 0
dang where did the photos go? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
there was 3 photos with various spanish items --buckles , coins, and other goodies.

now POOF their gone.
 
Upvote 0
ivan salis said:
there was 3 photos with various spanish items --buckles , coins, and other goodies.

shame I might have been able to help. Maybe something to hide under Spainish Law :wink:
 
Upvote 0
common find type 1660 / 1720 era buckles (2) and one 1500 / 1600 era "conquistador" round type one. --various coinage
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Maybe something to hide under Spainish Law :wink:

:whip2:


I wondered about that... ::)
 
Upvote 0
someone might have "clued him in " on the spanish govts view on "historical items" --- mine ,mine, mine !!!! which reminds me of a spoiled 3 year old brat kid's yellings.
 
Upvote 0
where did the stuff go? somethings fishy. items from spain, and all spanish, listed from spain. now gone without a trace............ :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I'm confused...
How do pictures vanish that are uploaded here though? Are they not on the server for this site? ???
Or, did this member post them as their own links, then remove them?

I wanted to see these finds :(
 
Upvote 0
Alchemy said:
I'm confused...
How do pictures vanish that are uploaded here though? Are they not on the server for this site? ???
Or, did this member post them as their own links, then remove them?

I wanted to see these finds :(
My guess is he removed them accidentally.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
Alchemy said:
I'm confused...
How do pictures vanish that are uploaded here though? Are they not on the server for this site? ???
Or, did this member post them as their own links, then remove them?

I wanted to see these finds :(
My guess is he removed them accidentally.

I think you're right. Maybe spanishrelics will put the pics back up?

The relics/coins were pretty cool, but doubt they're being dug like pulltabs (even in Spain). Don't know Spanish treasures laws, but didn't see any national treasures in the pics.
 
Upvote 0
i know i saw a 4 reale and a 8 reale and several silver cobs. where is this masked man ? come forth and show us your pictures please.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom