What's new

Cartier 18K diamond & emeralds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have now found 50 pieces of gold jewelry in the month of November and this beauty was number 49, found yesterday on a South Florida beach. A nice heavy ladies 18K Cartier diamond and emerald ring and as you would expect it went from my hand to my wife's finger in no time at all. I had a good month for beach and shallow water hunting gold finds considering I am only a part time hobby guy and there is now a small army of full time guys out there.
Good luck
Gary
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5788.webp
    DSCN5788.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0
Thank you for all the nice responses to my recent posts.
Be lucky!
Gary
Seems like this is a Friendly Forum maybe some other forums have got there name wrong?
Great Find Gary and what a month you had! One that you won't forget anytime soon. Please send some karma my way.......................Please!
BCNJ
 
Looks like November was your Mr. T starter month. Dang, you probably passed Mr. T. Congrats on all of your great finds.
 
Congrats Gary.

Excalibur II, CTX3030, Propointer, Vibrabrobe, stealth scoop. YTD Finds: Gold: 11 Sliver: 13 Platinum: 3 Rings Returned: 1
 
Also, are you in the water right now? Holy cow that's brave. Are you weighted? I can't coupe with the waves right now. Any tips?
 
Simply beautiful Gary! Congrats!
 
When I see a find like yours I think of musky fishing... it is called the fish of 10,000 cast. Your ring comes from 10,000 swings. It makes it all worth while. Nice work. Another Gary.
 
Another AWSOME find.... Love the green stones... I will take them over a diamond anyday....They remind me of the 1715 stuff...
 
Another awesome goldie Gary.:notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom