What's new

Cartier 18K diamond & emeralds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have now found 50 pieces of gold jewelry in the month of November and this beauty was number 49, found yesterday on a South Florida beach. A nice heavy ladies 18K Cartier diamond and emerald ring and as you would expect it went from my hand to my wife's finger in no time at all. I had a good month for beach and shallow water hunting gold finds considering I am only a part time hobby guy and there is now a small army of full time guys out there.
Good luck
Gary
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5788.webp
    DSCN5788.webp
    61.9 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0
Gary,

Another beauty of a find....no surprise the missus snapped that one up....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Now that is high quality stuff. Way to go...
 
WTG,I c:icon_thumright:an see why your wife snatched that ring,very Beautiful:thumbsup:,,HH:hello:
 
Great way to end the month Gary. Very very nice!
 
Beautiful ring...wife's Christmas present!! Now you don't have to go out & buy something fancy...this ring should be her pride & joy other than her wedding set.
 
AWESOME - SIMPLY AWESOME - when I first saw post - I thought you had a emerald center stone with diamnod accents
even better:icon_thumright:
what was it you wrote me when I said I was thinking of coming down there after Sandy
"Hi Casper
First of all, are you nuts thinking of coming down here ? I would be hunting the NE after Sandy, there must be so much stuff up your way on the beaches for months..."
kicking myself now
 
now that is a beauty for sure.. I love that design. you amaze me with your goodies you find.
 
that is one fabulous ring! congrats
 
Another great find and a good finish to a fabulous month Gary.
 
I can't stop drooling..... seriously now.....;) that is Sa-Wheat!!!!!!
 
Gary, that is another beautiful ring find!:hello2:

Emeralds are my favorite gemstones!

Congrats on find detecting.

Lorraine
 
Thank you for all the nice responses to my recent posts.
Be lucky!
Gary
 
What a way to end the month! Congratulations!
 
Man, you had a stellar month! Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom