What's new

Cemetery hunting?

jeff of pa said:
Maybe I have a Little Archie in me ?

Guess I Better Duck Now Huh ? ;D
better look over your shoulder and tell him to get outta there! ;D :D :wink: :icon_jokercolor:
 
Nope,never,nada.
 
Each little plot in the cemetery is purchased for the particular person buried there. My feelings are, it's private property and you don't have permission. A deserted graveyard is also hallowed ground. Indians have, what they refer to as sacred burial grounds, and I'd like to think we ALL deserve the same level of respect..........except for the Egyption pharaohs of course. :D
 
& At the same time Some People (Not Me) Consider the Whole Ocean a Grave Yard
 
Yep, there are numerous "degrees" of ways that folks feel about certain subjects. Just gotta go with your gut and hope it doesn't upset someone.
 
packerbacker said:
Yep, there are numerous "degrees" of ways that folks feel about certain subjects. Just gotta go with your gut and hope it doesn't upset someone.

And, don't post about it unless you want to get "judged" and tormented! :) :thumbsup:
 
i was thrown out of an archaeology class for calling the profession grave robbers. :tongue3:
 
To each his own....Personally, If I were driving by a cometary and saw a guy digging for someone who's deceased or the ones of grieving deceased lost items I would think that would be pitiful! It's kinda creepy to think people do that. It was put there for a reason or dropped in despair....leave it alone! just my view...to each his own!
 
I've been married too long to have any "torment" I'd get from this site bother me. ;D
 
packerbacker said:
Each little plot in the cemetery is purchased for the particular person buried there. My feelings are, it's private property and you don't have permission. A deserted graveyard is also hallowed ground. Indians have, what they refer to as sacred burial grounds, and I'd like to think we ALL deserve the same level of respect..........except for the Egyption pharaohs of course. :D

:icon_farao: Ya know, I'm tellin ya..I..get no respect... no respect at all. :dontknow:

Thanks, but no thanks,
Rodney the Pharoah ;D
 
I hunted at an old churchwith grave yard right next to it. I went on the outside of the fence, & on path leading to graveyard gate, & felt so incredibly guilty just doing that, I can't imagine anyone not feeling pangs of guilt hunting inside one. follow your heart. you know whats right
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom