What's new

Cents found with my home-made L-rod

Capt.Betances

Full Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
Edison, NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett Vortex VX9, ATMAX, GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellows
I like to share what I found today using my home-made L-rod with a chamber where I introduce whatever metal to be found. This time, I introduced an Indian Head cent inside the chamber to find more cents. 30 feet away after I began to track, my L-rod led me to a spot where I pin point with my detector a Lincoln cent. Simple, I learned the next time to use gold to find gold.

IMG_0950.webp
IMG_0951.webp
 
It takes a lot of effort to get a signal off a Lincoln cent especially the more recent.
 
It takes a lot of effort to get a signal off a Lincoln cent especially the more recent.

well, you're right. More time the coin is buried underground, less effort to find it.
 
Great Job! You are on the right track!
Jon :occasion14: :headbang:
 
They are very hard to hunt. I can only pick them up for about 60 pace...Art
 
the rod is made of non magnetic metal, or?
 
Hi fellows
I like to share what I found today using my home-made L-rod with a chamber where I introduce whatever metal to be found. This time, I introduced an Indian Head cent inside the chamber to find more cents. 30 feet away after I began to track, my L-rod led me to a spot where I pin point with my detector a Lincoln cent. Simple, I learned the next time to use gold to find gold.

View attachment 1705273
View attachment 1705274

Hello .
could you please tell us how did you build the L-rod ?
 
Hi,
Nice find.
could you please inform on how to make this L-rod ?
Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom