Cents found with my home-made L-rod

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellows
I like to share what I found today using my home-made L-rod with a chamber where I introduce whatever metal to be found. This time, I introduced an Indian Head cent inside the chamber to find more cents. 30 feet away after I began to track, my L-rod led me to a spot where I pin point with my detector a Lincoln cent. Simple, I learned the next time to use gold to find gold.

IMG_0950.jpg
IMG_0951.JPG

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes a lot of effort to get a signal off a Lincoln cent especially the more recent.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes a lot of effort to get a signal off a Lincoln cent especially the more recent.

well, you're right. More time the coin is buried underground, less effort to find it.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:occasion14:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Job! You are on the right track!
Jon :occasion14: :headbang:

Jul 8, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellows
I like to share what I found today using my home-made L-rod with a chamber where I introduce whatever metal to be found. This time, I introduced an Indian Head cent inside the chamber to find more cents. 30 feet away after I began to track, my L-rod led me to a spot where I pin point with my detector a Lincoln cent. Simple, I learned the next time to use gold to find gold.

View attachment 1705273
View attachment 1705274

Hello .
could you please tell us how did you build the L-rod ?

zaher

Feb 17, 2020
Beirut
Detector(s) used
Geohunter, ES-301, Rover UC, Garrett, Bionic X4, EXP4000, EXP5000, ARADO 320, EasyRad GPR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
Nice find.
could you please inform on how to make this L-rod ?
Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread