What's new

Clean Sweep Coil on Tiger Shark does it again

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used my new Clean Sweep Coil on Tiger Shark to hunt a fresh water small swim area this morning and the coil was great. I won the coil on ebay from Gorilla202, a Tnet member. Coil arrived Friday and it was as good as new. Since Tesoro isn't making the Clean Sweep coil any more and I sold my first one, I was beside myself in having one again.

I found about $2.00 in clad, 14 hair pins and this gold 14 kt. band. I hunted in All Metal Slow as it is deeper.:icon_thumright: I took some underwater photo's of huge Bluegills but camera flooded and pic's didn't come out.
house 021.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds Sandman. Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice one Sandman...didn't take long for that Clean Sweep to pay for itself...congrats.
 
Hey sandman
Very nice find ...glad you are still getting out in the water!
Gary
 
Nice find Sandman!
 
Nice ring Sandman! Good hunt!
 
really good to see your getting out!!!! very beautiful ring!
chuck.
 
Glad you are posting your loot! Congrats on a beauty.
 
Fine looking Gold Sandman, Good to see your post and treasure...:icon_thumright:..Be Safe ............
 
Nice ring! Congrats!:hello2:
 
So you are diving with that Clean Sweep? Mine is heavy as hades on land, but does it end up being a bit more buoyant/neutral in the water?
 
just goes to show freshwater hunting can keep up with the salty dogs too
nice looking gold Sandman :sunny:
 
Nice one sandman
 
So you are diving with that Clean Sweep? Mine is heavy as hades on land, but does it end up being a bit more buoyant/neutral in the water?
The Clean Sweep Coil is not for diving and it is no more buoyant than other coils and definitely not as buoyant as White's Beach Hunter coils which you have to hold down near the bottom. I don't think I can dive anymore and even walking over uneven ground is a chore on the knees at a young 71. The coil was made for covering lots of ground per sweep and pinpoints off the tip or heel.
 
Nice Band!! Looks like it has some weight to it?
 
That is a very beautiful gold ring find, Sandman!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Nice ring Sandman.
I bet that cleansweep gets heavy after a short time swinging it.
Ya might want to consider getting one of those detector buddy straps.
Might help keep ya out there longer and less wear and tear on the arm and shoulder.

The Original Detecting Buddy

 
Great looking ring , looks nice and heavy
 
Turning a great heater into a superheater..... Results in super sweet ring! Nice one Sandman!
 
Really nice man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom