Cleaned out 3 self carwash centers,and 32 vending machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

canaboy123

Sep 22, 2011
N/A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the title says i drained 32 vending machines and 3 self service car washes:laughing7:

I've been draining car washes of there change for awhile along side my boxes with fair success, but its a nice night so i drove around the area and emptied 32 vending machines as well.

I will be doing this weekly because i found 3 silver quarters.8-) coin filler guy is in for a surprise.

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats the coolest thing great work!a+

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds, but I'm sorry I can't imagine doing that and would see myself pan-handling before I did that...no offense

ihittheskislopes

Jun 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do the car wash change machines not have signs that say something like "For car wash use only"? While its probably not illegal to empty soda machines did you ever think about the people whos time you are wasting and the money you are costing them?

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put out rolls of coun at the sites on the honor system.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why not just go to another bank along the way, make 1 stop and purchase 2-3 quarter boxes, go to the bank down the street and get a few more? Don't get me wrong, i am not bashing you, but this idea seems wrong, come on man, help out the local economy, cleaning out all the quarters at the car wash hurts local business(the carwash) because their customers won't be able to wash their cars if they don't have quarters.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted the car wash bit over a year ago. I have always had great success at them, we have two here in Alaska, have always scored silver.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not trying to discourage your plan of action here but in VA the change machine at the carwashs say "FOR CUSTOMER USE ONLY", If you are in fact emptying the machines and not using the carwash,You can be charged with trespassing and solicitation,Its happened here in roanoke VA more than a few times in the past six months.Another thing to consider is that alot of carwashes are private owned. No solicitation signs are also something to be weary of if you continue to do this,Just a heads up,You can get in trouble for this.Coin Roll Hunting is becoming more and more popular and its becoming much easier to get into trouble for the smallest of things.

HH John

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is close in equivalent to 4 40%ers. Up your half volume at a new bank and you could save some time and money

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next personal attack gets a nice timeout to CRH and not have to be concerned about logging in to TN and posting here for a week, think of all the extra time you will have to hunt.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next personal attack gets a nice timeout to CRH and not have to be concerned about logging in to TN and posting here for a week, think of all the extra time you will have to hunt.

I wasnt aiming for a personal attack,I was just making him aware of possible consequences associated with doing this. I clean out the arcade coin machines weekly myself,I was only trying to help him avoid getting into trouble.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you're referring to me, and I'm assuming you are since my post is deleted, I was recognizing Scumbag Steve, a meme on the internet, that was posted above me:

Scumbag Steve | Know Your Meme

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If you're referring to me, and I'm assuming you are since my post is deleted, I was recognizing Scumbag Steve, a meme on the internet, that was posted above me:

Yeah, he wasn't calling Kev a Scumbag Steve, he was just making note of my picture. I'm not trying to personally attack anyone or anything, just trying to be sarcastic.
- DS

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will not be 'splain'n myself !

again this thread is about kevin_B's finds.

congratulate him, ask him for details, or ignore.

are the options I see

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My post was not directed at any one person, it is directed at any member that decides to make another personal attack on a TN member here.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
meme.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread