What's new

clouds & rain, but I did see a STAR

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tellers know how to get rid of TWOs--- wait for the "coin guy" to walk in:laughing7: IMG_9067.webpIMG_9068.webp

still crisp.... just a bit "wrinkly", the rest were better condition--- but no *'s
 
So true. They dump $2 bills on me too. Funny to think that while we look for places to dump coins, we can also serve as the dump recipients for paper money the tellers don't want.
 
So true. They dump $2 bills on me too. Funny to think that while we look for places to dump coins, we can also serve as the dump recipients for paper money the tellers don't want.

I get them for my LCS.... he gives them as change to custys. I cull the *notes for my own lucky self:laughing9:
 
PEA: what's the rarity of this note, sn looks low., and low year. You can probably press this note in a very thick heavy book for several months, might press it out.
 
I collect the 2s for my kids
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom