Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 2, 2009 #1 Composition is iron. And was dug in NC. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks! HHHH Attachments DSC00029.webp 13.1 KB · Views: 428 DSC00031.webp 8.3 KB · Views: 435 DSC00030.webp 10.7 KB · Views: 457
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2009 #21 Ahhh I now see the posted pic of forks, which agree also could be ID this item. Upvote 0
johnnyi Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 1,887 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location new jersey Detector(s) used minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 4, 2009 #22 I agree with scratcher that it is a fork now that I see the pics. (before seeing the pics I thought he was joking with us! ) Upvote 0
I agree with scratcher that it is a fork now that I see the pics. (before seeing the pics I thought he was joking with us! )
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2009 #23 Yeah I'll say green check on fork. Ahh, the green check already there Upvote 0