Colorado Governor to Sign Shotgun Ban Into Law

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I don't agree as there is plenty of evidence to the contrary. But that is your opinion and that's fine. I just don't agree with it.

Nothing wrong with disagreement. It would be a pretty boring world is we all agreed with each other on everything. Best.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
posts deleted, off topic and not related to 2nd amendment..........

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live here. Hundreds of cars honking, crowds of people protesting at the Capital today.. Yay! Doesn't mean diddly squat. The Colorado Dems ignore us.
So all you pro gunners:

What Would You Do? Our governments (all of them) do not want to listen to us. WE do not support their agendas (all).
I suggest stop paying taxes. Money is the only reason they are motivated to any action.

Colorado Demorats and Gov'ner. We will remember. Don't know what we can do today but we will remember. You will never hold any official office again. And if criminal actions like bribery occurs we will prosecute. If the response to your gun laws cause more pain, injuries and death, we will hold you responsible. Take you to every court we can to bankrupt through legal fees. Same with the police. You will all lose your jobs and pensions. All shooting events will be reopened and you will be forced to pay for legal help. Police union.. how much money do you have? It will not be enough.

When we citizens win our lawsuits, we will evict you and take your possessions. Just like you do to us. Fair is fair right?

Personally if I were in a position to aid you in any way, you can count on me! Same way we counted on you.

Everyone is either in or out of our new government. You guys are signifying which side you are on. But it is the losing side and I think many of you know that. You just can't believe it will happen. It is and it's too late to stop it.

Choose your sides carefully. BB

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks, Buffalo Bob.

Everybody who agrees with bb better give all the money they can to the conservative orgs who can battle the rainbow & unicorn brigade! It takes LOTS of money.

Let's do it!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But I do Not understand Karen. I thought this was all hype that could, would , never happen? The enlightened folks have spoken, it is all a smoke screen and has nothing to do with us?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Karen, I think we should start a new thread listing all organizations worthy of support. I will throw two in I think are great NRA and PLP. what do you think?

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is always the ACLU. Heck, they think the organization of men that love little boys (NAMBLA) is justified, why not pro-gunners??

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Right, pb. North American Man Boy Love Association or Gun Owners of America, in a disconnected humanistic sort of way, what's the difference? Lol!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure California wants to fall right in line with Colorado and New York but, for the life of me, I can't understand how the citizens of those states are putting up with the nazi-like controls over their daily lives. I could understand it if it were Mass., Rhode Island etc. but Colorado?....New York? I have relatives buried in Upstate NY that fought in the revolution. I'm sure they wouldn't mind shoving a keg of Pepsi up Bloomberg's. :) How in the hell can people put up with it? I heard once that, if you think things are getting bad, grab your gun and go out on your porch. If you don't see anyone else doing it, it's not time yet. I don't think it will take much more.....at least not as far as I'm concerned.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
KarenD, you did NOTHING wrong in your post, no sensationalism, no scare tactics (sorry Jim, it really was NOT a scare piece). Heck (is that better?), it wasn't even Fox reporting, it was CBS for GOD's sake!

When you infringe, you infringe . . . PERIOD. There aren't shades of grey here. It is a logic issue, just like your light switch. On or off. Infringing or Not Infringing. No middle ground, no room for gradation.

If the governor has said he will sign the bill, then the people of Colorado and any other concerned citizens (such as hunters who go to Colorado and spend money there) should definitely make their voices heard.

Remind them that there are pheasant in other states, and you can get permits to hunt them there. I know South Dakota had a lot of them when I hitchhiked through in 1980. Maybe a permit to hunt on Lakota land? That might even scare some leftists as it would be tax monies going elsewhere.

OP
OP
K

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's the media narrative that tells people they'll be safer if they let it happen. "The government will save you; they know what is best for you; don't worry about a thing...."

And then there is this kind of thing:.

Here is an example of an alinsky-style move: An anti-2A Oregon senator, Ginny Burdick, scheduled a town hall meeting at Portland State University two weeks after introducing the most infringing gun bill in the country. She created a facebook event for it and received many comments, questions and attendence promises from lots of pro-2A constituents.
She cancelled the event several days before it was to occur citing a scheduling conflict. On the evening that the event was supposed to happen, a citizen journalist caught video of her staying at home for the evening. When publically called on her lie, she demonized her pro-2A constituents for being an angry mob, but none of that never. even. happened.
Wahlah! A mental connection between an event, a female state senator, and an angry, gun-toting mob out to get her. And it never even happened.

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet the founding fathers had no idea that Americans would end up having to pay to try and maintain the rights that we were "given" by the Constitution. :(
I wonder when we will form the National Free Speech Association or the National Religious Choice Association or the National Free Press Association. Wonder what those dues will be??

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if I could start something like "The Big Gulp Society" in NYC. Members could pay me $25 and I could use the money to pay the fines for serving large drinks to a thirsty public. :)

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of the groups I am a member of is the Rocky Mountain Gun Owners. Colorado gun sales, trades, transfers are LEGAL. Resident face-to-face transactions. Not every person can afford gun shows or travel if they live in the Colorado boonies. Collectors advertise their wants on the website as well as most other firearm related businesses. Licensed dealers as well as citizens.

Many times a rare caliber of type of gun is listed and sold quickly without a buyer's premium or seller's commission fee. The RMGO non-profit has been more vocal and consistent gun advocate than the NRA. That's a fact. I was a longtime NRA member but they never delivered the goods. Just wanted my donations.

So far we can advertise in the newspapers also. At one time we were blocked. Hundreds of cars and people lined the halls of the Colorado Statehouse, and plenty of pro gun advocates were wanting to share their views but were shut out. If the current bills being considered pass, it will make every gun owner, collector, repairer, ranch people, home owners and just plain folks CRIMINALS. That's the 100% truth. Have a mag with one round higher capacity, CRIMINAL. So called Assault rifle, maybe too.

Small towns in hunting communities: Every post-it note about buying, selling or trading a gun for hunters, CRIMINAL.

Do you really believe these laws will prevent honest gun trading? They do this to get our attention. Get us really M A D so we ignore the other stuff they pull. What works for me is remembering each and every one of the pols votes. If we are still allowed to vote, they will be tossed out.

Support and Defend The Constitution Of The United States so help my God? Bunch of traitors in my book.
BB

Welcome to the Colorado Gun Market Site! This site is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (www.rmgo.org). Based in Colorado, Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is Colorado's largest state-based gun lobby. It is a group solely dedicated to the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Our strategy is simple: don't give an inch.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, it seems the people of Colorado would just as soon have dope instead of guns if you look at their new laws. I guess, if you get the populous high and submissive, you can then take everything away from them............except their dope.

Did he move from??? You know

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It is pure sickness what has happened to Colorado........I guess to the current crop of residents there the heritage of that state doesn't count for anything.......:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread