What's new

Coronet Cent and 1798 Draped Bust Large Cent Found Today

Kyle PA

Hero Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
957
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
I found this Coronet cent and 1798 Draped Bust large cent today at our new site.

Day1_IL 003.webp
Day1_IL 007.webp

Here is part of a candle wick trimmer that was dug.

Day1_IL 009.webp
Day1_IL 011.webp

Here are all of the relics dug today.

Day1_IL 016.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice! That one piece does look like it could be an inlaid brass piece from a rifle.

Brian
 
Very nice coins.....not sure on the rifle piece :hello2:
 
Looks like your new site will be another great site for the coppers, should be a good deal of buttons there also, since our ratio is usually more like 5 or more buttons to one copper. :) WTG on two more for your collection.

Don
 
Very nice !! I am looking forward to seeing more from this spot.

Keep them coming!! VPR
 
Yessir Kyle my man...This site is one of the most satisfying one in a little while. It's nice that we were able to provide the landowners with the goods to satiate their curiosity. I just got off the phone with him and he was blown away with what we found. We must send them a whole report pertaining to each and every piece that correlates with the 2 historical landowners.
Uncle Chris
I hope next week will be Kirkies week.
Chris
 
Congrats on two awesome coppers and thanks for posting the other relics to looks like a good spot. :thumbsup:
 
Just what the doctor ordered.A LC each time out to make you feel good!
Right On Again! :thumbsup:
Timekiller!
 
I think that new site might just work out. The Bust is the best.
 
Great finds congrats.
 
nice large cents Kyle.

especially the '98
 
Sir Kyle,
You are like CSI when it comes to tracking down these Colonial sites. ;D I had a feeling we would be seeing some great finds from you this weekend. Congrats on all your finds. Well done Sir. :occasion14:
-Sir Dug of NC-
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom