What's new

Coronet Cent and 1798 Draped Bust Large Cent Found Today

Kyle PA

Hero Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
957
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
I found this Coronet cent and 1798 Draped Bust large cent today at our new site.

Day1_IL 003.webp
Day1_IL 007.webp

Here is part of a candle wick trimmer that was dug.

Day1_IL 009.webp
Day1_IL 011.webp

Here are all of the relics dug today.

Day1_IL 016.webp
 
Upvote 0
Great finds as usual Kyle ;D. I'm waiting to see the Flowing Hair silver or Chain Cent from you guys! :o. Congrats...and keep em' comin'..........The Hogge :headbang:
 
hogge said:
Great finds as usual Kyle ;D. I'm waiting to see the Flowing Hair silver or Chain Cent from you guys! :o. Congrats...and keep em' comin'..........The Hogge :headbang:
As for the Flowing hair silver and Chain cent...Stay tuned my good man :wink:
Chris
 
Fine girls you got there.
 
Great finds as usual Kyle!..........and like Hogge said about the Flowing Hair and Chain Cent, with that many coppers and period relics coming out it seems like just a matter of time that something REALLY special pops for one of you guys!

The Coronet has me interested.........seems like a very poor strike on the left side of the obverse and date.......I don't think it's worn that way, especially when all of the stars on the right are clearly visible and the reverse matches up the same way as the obverse..........cool!

HH all!

Greg
 
Another great outing by you guys! Looks like you have another great site!

I look forward to seeing next weeks edition!
 
Good stuff! :headbang:

I like the candle snuffer piece. :) It's a find you don't see frequently.



-Buck
 
GREAT DIGS!! ;D

Lookin' forward for more....

HH, Hank 8)
 
Thanks for the replies, everyone.

I was doing some research last night and found out that there may be another Colonial dwelling on this farm. It is just going to take more detective work prior to knowing for sure.

We'll be heading back next Sunday in search of more coins and relics. I can see those greenies popping out! :headbang:

We are currently at 51 coppers for the year; we are halfway to our goal of 100 for the 2009 season!

Kyle
 
Sweet find WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice finds there Kyle. :thumbsup: Glad to see the coppers are jumping out of the ground for you. Your research :read2: never ceases to amaze me bro. :notworthy: Keep up the good work.
 
Great finds again Kyle.......congrats!! :icon_thumright:

How bout sendin' some of them large cents a little to the south..........I'm still lookin' for my first!!


Dave
 
congrats. You boys in Pa. know how to find those old sites and milk them for everything there. Sonny
 
Looks like you're just cherry picking those high tones. :laughing7: Where's the buttons!

I'm going to go get me a good button right now! I know one will come out so even if my buddy digs it I'll get a pic later. Chances are it will be a 3rd NY! ;D
 
Iron Patch said:
Looks like you're just cherry picking those high tones. :laughing7: Where's the buttons!

I'm going to go get me a good button right now! I know one will come out so even if my buddy digs it I'll get a pic later. Chances are it will be a 3rd NY! ;D

Only the buttons know where they are at. :laughing9: Since this dwelling burned down in 1955, the site is loaded with modern day trash. I was indeed cherry picking the other day, but once we start draining a majority of the high-end readings, we are, of course, going to dig the lower readings. :icon_thumright: I did dig quite a bit of low readings on Sunday, but all of them turned out to be can slaw and pulltabs.
 
Indeed, KKC hit it big again! :headbang:

Kirk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom