What's new

Couple really cool water finds

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
783
Golden Thread
0
Location
SOMEWHERE
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone got out in the water today for bout an hour and found ring #9 and some really cool coins or tokens not sure what they are but they were both in the same hole bout 6 inches down I thought they were half dollars at first

2012-08-11 17.33.00.webp



2012-08-11 17.32.04.webp



2012-08-11 17.32.30.webp



2012-08-11 17.33.15.webp



2012-08-11 17.33.54.webp
 
Upvote 6
Pretty neat. They look silver. Nice ring.
 
ticm said:
Pretty neat. They look silver. Nice ring.

thanks I think they might be silver too they have that silver sound to them
 
And they look way too clean not to have some amount of silver ...grtz odd find for sure
 
Love that ring
 
Nice finds!

I'm just guessing, but the one might be.

An Empress Dowager Cixi 1861 1908

HH!
 
Nice silver finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
Wow super unique.....
 
Thanks ive never seen anything like those before
 
WHADIFIND said:
Nice finds!

I'm just guessing, but the one might be.

An Empress Dowager Cixi 1861 1908

HH!

Im to lazy to look it up myself but what is a dowager cixi
 
Nice finds Digger!....Glad to see the AT Pro is paying for itself!
 
kayden said:
Nice finds Digger!....Glad to see the AT Pro is paying for itself!

It sure has ive found a few other goodies that I didn't post but ive definitely earned my money back
 
Im to lazy to look it up myself but what is a dowager cixi

A coin.

Just plug in "Empress Dowager Cixi 1861 1908" into Google image searcher. It'll come up.

HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom