CRISPINS CRITTERS

I still love you all you keep me insane I mean sane whatever who cares right? Hey Scott glad to see the great storyteller back. Ok basketball winding down now it's time to run off 2 baseball practice. PS I ordered her 24 roses, chocolates for valentines day will that score me any brownie points? Lord knows I need some. I also promised dinner which means we are going out to Chilis

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Ok basketball winding down now it's time to run off 2 baseball practice. PS I ordered 24 roses, chocolates for valentines day will that score me any brownie points? Lord knows I need some. I also promised dinner which means we are going out to Chilis

Why yes, it WILL get you some brownie points.
arrow heart.gif
Are you picking me up or am I picking you up and can Crispin come along?

I still love you all. PS I ordered 24 roses, chocolates for valentines day will that score me any brownie points? Lord knows I need some. I also promised dinner which means we are going out to Chilis

Why yes, it WILL get you some brownie points.
View attachment 943730
Are you picking me up or am I picking you up and can Crispin come along?
LAWL! LOL!
Now THERE'S a date! :laughing7:

Ya'll gotta know, I couldn't let that one go by! :laughing7:

LAWL! LOL!
Now THERE'S a date! :laughing7:

Ya'll gotta know, I couldn't let that one go by! :laughing7:

Dang Pat, most sophisticated women don't have a true appreciation for the finer art of slap stick comedy.

Good on ya!

Stooge.gif

Here's an interesting video....

Best,

Scott​

I guess you can pick me up since you have that beautiful sailboat and we better bring Sir Crispin you guys can teach me the finer things in life such as which color wine goes with the chicken.......actually I don't think the chicken cares haha:)

Bill nice tune from Captain Jack Sparrow's father i like it

That animation was awesome the boys loved it thanks for sharing

This should give you something to do while you ride out the ice storm.

2014-02-03.gif

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-12 at 3.01.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-12 at 3.01.35 PM.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 74
I was wearing my gillie suit once, I was so camouflaged I fell down, got lost......

What if you had a gnarly girlie wearing a greenish ghillie suit at a Vince Gill concert in Galveston wearing a girlish grin?

Ha, take that you northern frozen people-cicles...

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 9.19.55 PM.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back