CRUSADER
Emerald Member
Cru'Dads Best Coin of the Year
Playing with an Xmas Pressie & quite liked the results on one of our Best Gold Coin Finds this year. We had 6 Gold Coins, this was the only 1 Dad got, I got the others, but what a Beauty
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,276214.0.html
Above is the post with all the details.
This year will be very hard to beat, but we will try
Playing with an Xmas Pressie & quite liked the results on one of our Best Gold Coin Finds this year. We had 6 Gold Coins, this was the only 1 Dad got, I got the others, but what a Beauty
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,276214.0.html
Above is the post with all the details.
This year will be very hard to beat, but we will try

Attachments
Upvote
0
I just wish I could find a gold anything from one of my old sites!
You and your dad do Great over there.Nice post everytime you post.I've enjoyed getting to type with you and your help with my finds this year.Hope we all can continue through 2010.








